***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

On Morelos - absolutely stupid. He does my head in at times. But how many times have they shown it and mentioned it? Edouard's tackle that led to a goal got zero mention.

I never understand Davis & Jack in the same team. They seem to nullify one another.

We need to pick up the intensity.

Both the same type of player doing the same job , Jack was a superstar after the last game......

Itten > Morelos at half time. He’s not playing well and will continue to get frustrated and cost us the game. That stamp was ridiculous should have seen red. We are inviting Hibs onto us and they have had the better chances so need to be careful. Would like to see Hagi on as well as we are lacking a killer ball in the final third.

These games are always a stinker when trying to get a foothold on the game. Need to apply pressure by being more direct and the goals will come. Granted we won 5-0 at the weekend but we really do miss Roofe and have been a poorer side since his injury.

Only person to blame for people talking about Morelos is Morelos. Is it maybe because it's happened at least a dozen times since he's been here?

Some people's defence of him is frankly embarrassing and would never happen for any other player.

It's one thing Morelos doing it when he's banging in 30 goals a season, it's another thing doing it and still being pish. How Itten hasn't gotten a proper chance in this team yet is beyond me

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Any other player for another team and this wouldn't be getting talked about.

Some of our own fans need to get a grip and stop getting on alfies back when all these cunts are against him.

I do agree mate but Alfie just does not help himself. 

Really fucking frustrated with him. 

When he goes i will miss him but moments like this makes me realize he is a liability at times.

Pitch is a Tattie field said pre game , not a pitch for Ball Carriers but has Aribo, Kent and Kamara on. 

Itten on for Kent, get him to hold the Ball and make those runs inbound the full backs.  Try and build. 

Morelos keeps doing 1 touch lays offs again hold the ball. 

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I genuinely can’t fathom how some Rangers fans can not admit that he’s clearly in the wrong there. It’s ok to admit that we’ve got away with one AGAIN with Morelos. Fucking baffling how folk can watch the replays and still defend the guy. Wtf is he thinking? But it’s ok and all forgotten because the ref never sent him off. 

Totally agree but you’ve also got to weigh up what he gives us vs the stupid moments! Some seem desperate to ignore what he gives us when you get the stupid moments! Gerrard was right when he said about removing that side of the game from him & you lose a lot of the good stuff he gives us! 

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Got two draws against the filth by lying down to them aye?

What was the hibs result at the weekend mate?

There is mo way you are telling me that Hibs dont show up more against us than they do against other teams, including celtic most times

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Morelos is destroying his own career. Looking like being half as good as it could be if he was more focused and less impetuous.

The guy is a fuckin idiot , whatever happens in this game means heehaw , all the media will want to know is how long is the ban this time.........

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’re not the only one.

Beat celtic there twice? since they came back, and unbeaten against them there, two points against them this season. 

No beat us there since 2006, and lost 3/3 last season, only try against us, it’s an embarrassing argument.

Wasn't really meaning the scum anyway, I'm talking about most of the other shite mobs, could be clear in second imo if they take care of those teams.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

He played well and scored a cracking goal against Ross County. Prior to that match we hadn’t been playing our best so I’m not sure I agree with your point.

He did mate but the hoohaa claiming that’s how he plays every week was an absolute myth , as we’ve seen the first half here , here’s hoping to an all round better second half from us 

13 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Stats dont win games mate 

Fair enough but not great stuff👍

13 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

45.40 and he doesnt let us take the corner.. wanker.

Did it not used to be the corner was taken in those situations?

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Totally agree but you’ve also got to weigh up what he gives us vs the stupid moments! Some seem desperate to ignore what he gives us when you get the stupid moments! Gerrard was right when he said about removing that side of the game from him & you lose a lot of the good stuff he gives us! 

Mate I completely agree, he’s fucking unplayable on his day and can occupy a back four on his own but how many times have we been down this road with him. Twice in past couple of months he’s been fortunate not to be red carded. 

Archived