Nathan Patterson

BridgeIsBlue

Would like to see more of him in the coming months as the boys clearly got something, hasn't ever put a foot wrong since putting the shirt on. 

Hopefully the first of many youngsters to start coming through into the first 11,seen Kennedy picked up a MOTM award today in the Hertz game as well. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Would like to see more of him in the coming months as the boys clearly got something, hasn't ever put a foot wrong since putting the shirt on. 

Hopefully the first of many youngsters to start coming through into the first 11,seen Kennedy picked up a MOTM award today in the Hertz game as well. 

Absolutely mate..One thing different I like that he offers is he's no scared to come inside. Learning from one of the best in the game just now also.

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

In place of who?

I was Impressed by his willingness to run at players, take them on beat them for pace then delivering three cracking crosses in a row .

He dug in when he had to retrieve possession for the team when County had the ball .

All in all a good shift even if the game was all but won his directness blended superbly with the whole teams ethos today given theres been spells in the last few games where the teams productivity has been questioned today all of them to a man answered that criticism today.

2 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

Not that it matters a great deal but assume this kid is from good stock? Can help to have guys who "get it" and have tasted silverware around the dressing room in years to come

Yeah he's from good stock for sure. Boy has came on loads the last 2 years. 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Handles himself like a true Ranger, learning off the best wing-back Scotland has ever seen.

Exciting times ahead for the wee man.

We don’t play wing backs - it’s full backs if it’s a back 4. And Arthur Numan is easily the best full back we’ve had in my lifetime. David Robertson was good too, though he’s a bit before my time. 

Archived