Scott Wright - Debut

cpm1979

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Yes I am, based on 5 or 6 weeks. Think you just look to disagree with people's points with daft points like ..fucking hell that mean absolutely nothing. Have you been sleeping with his play recently or the amount of people saying that he's been bad for weeks countless upon countless times and posts now??

He's played 20 minutes.

2 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

You're going to need a bigger boat.

Kent is shit the now, Wright came on and looked more dangerous and capable than Kent has for weeks in the short time he played. VAST majority of people have been saying about him losing it for weeks, end of story really and more than a justifiable point, people want to greet about it they can kiss my arse!

Thought he was looking tidy until he was edge of the box with space and didn't shoot. Was a very disheartening sign for me. Give him the benefit of the doubt that the team were told to just keep the ball and not waste possession but still has to be shooting there. 

All in all can't judge a single thing from that short a spell. Did his job when he came on

34 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He should have shot. Understandably kept it things simple and tidy. He will feel confident after that.

Was watching the game with the wife and I said it looked like he was trying to lay it off.

She said, what does that mean ......... he shat it. 🤣

Must have missed how well he seems to have played, to me he was much the same as the others; a couple of nice touches, shirked responsibility by chickening out of shooting. Too little time to judge how he will turn out and hope that playing with better players will bring him on.

Probably did more for us in that short cameo than he ever did for Aberdeen against us. 

Looked neat and tidy, probably lacked confidence after he beat us man and decided to pass. 

Hopefully pushes on and gets more game time.

Archived