***** The Official Royal Antwerp v Rangers Match Thread *****

G.E.C.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

You are 100% correct that I have no idea what it has been like in the central belt this last year. I have said this many times to many people.

I also know how blessed I am to live on Skye, it is a fucking stunning island. 

Doesn't excuse what the 5 players did .

Jones and Edmundson already fucked it, and still the other 5 thought, fuck it we'll do what we want.

I know many people who travel through Skye to work from Glasgow. Away from their families for days at a time, working long hours for buttons.

They still stick to the rules and suck it up.

Our 5 made an absolute cunt of it.

They could have fucked our entire season if they hadn't got caught. 

Because of the guys I know that have been working their nuts off away from their families for days at a time all the way through lockdown after lockdown I say fuck our selfish players. 

I genuinely respect what you're saying but people who travel from Skye to Glasgow and respect the rules aren't like for like when compared to people who have been under stricter restrictions for a much longer period.

I'm a stickler for the rules (especially in the fucking job I have) and have been FAR closer to covid than most on here without miraculously picking it up myself. Strictest cunt I know and there's a huge element of luck.

Anyway I've deleted about 5 rants there. 4-3 to the Gers. Great result.

5 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

He deserves to lift that trophy above his head more than anyone in Scottish football. 

Posters were ripping into him after that last minute equaliser against accies. 

Fair enough, he fucked it.

But FFS we have conceded 8 goals all fucking season. 

Outfuckingstanding Rangers. 

Magnificent to a man.
The fat ladies gargling mate.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I genuinely respect what you're saying but people who travel from Skye to Glasgow and respect the rules aren't like for like when compared to people who have been under stricter restrictions for a much longer period.

I'm a stickler for the rules (especially in the fucking job I have) and have been FAR closer to covid than most on here without miraculously picking it up myself. Strictest cunt I know and there's a huge element of luck.

Anyway I've deleted about 5 rants there. 4-3 to the Gers. Great result.

One guy I know is away from his family 3 or 4 days a week. When he is home him and his family are stuck in a tennemt close.

He might be getting "out" but he is away from his loved ones most of the week.  Driving a lorry, long hours, for relative buttons. 

That's why I have no sympathy for our 5 who are living the dream getting paid thousands of pounds per week.

I understand they are young, I was once :lol:

The last year  has been hard on every single one of us in different ways.

My job entails working in  close contact to the public, therefore putting my health and my families health at risk and I have been working full time since before the first lockdown. For buttons.

As I've said I know how lucky I am to live where I do.

Glad to hear you haven't caught that horrible virus bud.

Anyway WATP :tu:

6 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

One guy I know is away from his family 3 or 4 days a week. When he is home him and his family are stuck in a tennemt close.

He might be getting "out" but he is away from his loved ones most of the week.  Driving a lorry, long hours, for relative buttons. 

That's why I have no sympathy for our 5 who are living the dream getting paid thousands of pounds per week.

My job entails working in  close contact to the public, therefore putting my health and my families health at risk and I have been working full time since before the first lockdown. For buttons.

Our own manager,a young man with 4 kids has done us the absolute privelege of giving up his wife and children to get us back to the top.
I really get emotional that only a special person would do that for us.
Steven Gerrard will decide what happens to the fuckin clowns,and i am on board with whatever he decides.

15 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

A like him

Does he have chop pork?

26 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Cheers mate. Every cunt will have a story to tell. I'm in in double figures for people I personally know who have caught this bastard of a disease and almost double figures for family members including my mum.

I could tell another 20 paragraphs on my own situation between my wife, my daughters who have missed schooling and myself but fuck it. Wee dicks should have known better. Not gonnae argue when we've won 4-3 in the latter stages of Europe against a team who were good enough to get out of their group too.

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Our own manager,a young man with 4 kids has done us the absolute privelege of giving up his wife and children to get us back to the top.
I really get emotional that only a special person would do that for us.
Steven Gerrard will decide what happens to the fuckin clowns,and i am on board with whatever he decides.

Would hardly say he has given up his wife and children.

Archived