Who can play full back?

Don81

We've actually got plenty of cover if all this is true. Simpson has played left back before for Bournemouth. Balogun has played RB before in his career.

Pretty sure Helander could do a shift as a temporary defensive LB if need be. Likewise Jack/Kamara on the right as defensive fullbacks. 

Mayo is on loan at Dunfermline. Could be recalled if absolute need be. 

All this in place if (and it's a big if) Tav and Barasic get injured. I won't lose any sleep over this. 

There’s a wee lassie no’ getting a game at the Glitterdome these days so we could ask to borrow her (offer to rebrand her hair or a new bell for her bike to sweeten the deal?) or that lad Taylor that’s taken her place although he seems as steady on his feet as Jack Jarvis and Victor McDaid on their Timpson’s £19.99 Permagrips.

Jack can play at RB (has for Scotland).

Ive seen Simpson play LB for Bournemouth, plus Balogun is quick enough to play RB easily. 

Issue we have is whilst they would all “do a job”, that isn’t really cutting it especially when the full-backs are arguably the most important players in our system. 

Bassey and Patterson are fucking morons. Anything happens to Tav and Borna and they could be player latter rounds of Europa League and another 9-10 domestic games. Gerrard speaks of youth taking their chances, how could they not fucking see that this was their chance?! 

16 hours ago, dougal72 said:

With the two clowns likely out for the forseeable, who can cover if Tav or Borna are out for any reason? Think I'm right in thinking Jack was used as a right back for Scotland at one point? Can't think of anyone for the other side.

the new guy simpson is a left side player i am sure he could fit in there

Archived