RFCRobertson

Your current PotY  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Whose your current PotY

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/02/2021 at 10:16, mark1963 said:

Said earlier wouldn't have a player of the year, team effort this year . Special mentions obvs but the mainstays stand shoulder to shoulder week in week out.

Love it.

Just now, Jamie29 said:

How fucking hard is it to find a player of the year :thumbsup:!

Sure I voted Tav, but honestly...Goldson, Davis, Morelos ALL deserve it 👏👏

Fuck, Shagger too. There's too many!

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Can’t decide between Tav, Goldson and Davis with McGregor running them very close.

Alfredo’s making a late charge🙂

Exactly my thoughts.

Welcome to the party :rangers:

9 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Kamara deserves so many more votes. He is the touch of class that wins leagues. Goldson, Tav etc. Have had a couple of off weeks. I can't think of a single game Kamara has not played well.

I just love watching Glen Kamara strutting his stuff, he just makes it seem so effortless, he just seems to float across the ground.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Another match with no shots on target. Greegs doesn't get worked enough week on week to be POTY.

That’s the only reason I have him just out of the running, when called upon he’s been close to faultless and his save against the beggars at Ibrox with the score at 0-0 beggars belief.🙂

Kamara is more deserving of POTY shouts than Mcgregor.

Mcgregor has been outstanding since new Year but Kamara has not only done it in SPL but he’s been our best player in Europe by a mile also.

A 50k signing running games against opposition like Galatassaray, Poznan, Antwerp and especially the two games against Benfica.

I've said before that I prefer to think of it as a team effort and I stand by this ,yes special praise for some but as the end of the match showed they really are a close knit bunch.I guarantee anyone receiving a poty award will feel awkward and will deflect personal praise to his team mates.     Outstanding bunch.

Just now, BlueHatBlueDay said:

So many contenders. Frontrunners are clearly the following. 

Greegs, Tav, Goldson, Kamara, Davis, Alfie. 

Can someone set up a poll with those six. I'm retarded, technically.....  

Fuck, just noticed it at the top of the page. 3.00 am awakening today, sorry lads.

Archived