RFCRobertson

Your current PotY  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Whose your current PotY

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, billscott said:

think they gave a stat yesterdayon rangers tv that goldson has played every minute of every game this season and has played 73 concecutive games

That's testament to him being consistent this whole season, for me the most improved player this year. Let's be honest he's not the most naturally gifted player so even more so.

I voted Davis but to be honest I really do think it's been a team effort.Lots excelled at some point or other,several had small dips ,proper team effort I think.McGregor also a case in point excellent when needed but nothing to do at other times.

2 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

The answer is Mcgregor. Has to be him even with some other superb players this year. 

He's been a spectator for most games we play, been brilliant when called upon, sorry but its just not been that kind of a season for our keeper to be poty,

Tav for me, drove us on with goals, assists and performances that has drove the rest of the team to a league lead that we have never looked like losing.

Notable mention to Goldson who has been exceptional as vice captain.

13 hours ago, Mafeking St. said:

The spine of the team is the most important part. McGregor, Goldson and Davis/Kamara have all been brilliant. I'm voting for Goldson as he has been so steady in some games McGregor has not had a shot to save and that's the reason we don't lose goals and makes us  Championeeeeees.

WAT55P.

Well that's a lie

McGregor’s problem ? He’s making these saves so often we take it for granted. Even when we are in total control of games he’s still making one or two world class stops. 

The guy is phenomenal and  fuck knows how many points a season he’s worth. 

It’s him, Goldson, Davis or Tavernier but too hard to choose. 

9 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

So many candidates. Tav, McGregor, Goldson all excellent but for me the team just ticks when Davis is on top of his game. The experience he brings is unreplacable

He’s been immense. So comfortable and clever on the ball and just gives that bit of security when we are under pressure 

Archived