*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be dark soon. Looking forwards to setting  of my huge firework barrage  off.

55 titles, unbeaten this season and Morelos scored his 55th goal against the scum. 

Invited my brother in law to drive up  to mines and set them off. Only sober person I know today lol,  and he is a diehard Bear season ticket holder all his life. Deserves the privilege.

Bang fucking bang!!!!

Can you see and hear us now???

Happy fucking days!

If that was them at their best today, then we have absolutely nothing to fear from them. 

They saw out right hand side was weak and tried to exploit that. Once Patterson came on, that was their threat over. 

We had a few gears to move up if we wanted to, but the draw suited us, Alfie scored and they are delusional again about how good they are. Overall a satisfactory day. We will beat them at Ibrox. 

8 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

If that was them at their best today, then we have absolutely nothing to fear from them. 

They saw out right hand side was weak and tried to exploit that. Once Patterson came on, that was their threat over. 

We had a few gears to move up if we wanted to, but the draw suited us, Alfie scored and they are delusional again about how good they are. Overall a satisfactory day. We will beat them at Ibrox. 

I just hope the next game v them at Ibrox we go all out. Hopefully Tav is back (Patterson will prob have a ban) and Aribo is on the bench with the hope Arfield has hit form and/or Jack is fit. 

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I just hope the next game v them at Ibrox we go all out. Hopefully Tav is back (Patterson will prob have a ban) and Aribo is on the bench with the hope Arfield has hit form and/or Jack is fit. 

Pretty sure it will be a different game. They had something like ten days to prepare for today and still couldn't beat us. Fingers crossed we have a full compliment back and Arfield and Jack are fighting fit. 

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

exactly thought we were pish today, imagine them sitting saying how the fuck did we not win that game and to make it even worse that wee fucker Morelos scored their goal 

Had a fantastic day.  

Bit annoyed we didn't  win, but Alfredo scored his 55th  leauge goal to get us the draw. Still undefeated.

Don't  tell Nicola, but had the lads that have been going to games with me for years up. Diehards. Literally brothers to me. Great to see them again!

Had a wee socially  distanced firework display with family and friends when it got dark.

Hope the banging and flashing and burny lights firing hundereds of feet into the air and echoing through the valley didn't offend anyone. 

Or us singing Glasgow Rangers Championeeeees!

Shhhhhhh!!!!

:alfie:

5 hours ago, King Jela said:

They had 2 weeks to prepare for that game, we had 3 days. 

They were at their very best, we were poor. 

They still couldn't beat us. Even at the 'penalty' they were still ahead and still had 60-70 minutes to win the game. 

That's the victory I'm taking from this mate. Kills them.

51 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Had a fantastic day.  

Bit annoyed we didn't  win, but Alfredo scored his 55th  leauge goal to get us the draw. Still undefeated.

Don't  tell Nicola, but had the lads that have been going to games with me for years up. Diehards. Literally brothers to me. Great to see them again!

Had a wee socially  distanced firework display with family and friends when it got dark.

Hope the banging and flashing and burny lights firing hundereds of feet into the air and echoing through the valley didn't offend anyone. 

Shhhhhhh!!!!

your in good company

163372688_3973425379403270_258220774627889623_n.jpg

59 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Had a fantastic day.  

Shhhhhhh!!!!

septic did not have one fantastic day all season. Not one. Oh the wailing and gnashing of teeth is glorious.

Archived