Ryan Kent

15 million from Leeds is derisory. Today showed that if they don't start with 25M then they'd be aswell not even coming to the table. If they can sell wee ping-pong for 11.5M and he couldn't defend or cross the ball then Kent being valued at 15M is laughable

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Stepped up after a shite few months, fair shut me up.

Go on lad

Same. I was pretty critical of him back in January, I think, but he’s really stepped it up consistency wise since then. 

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

Brilliant today Brown shat it anytime he had the ball.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Be known as the guy who retired Scott brown. Turned the cunt inside out twice today. Pivotal for our two goals and.unlucky not to score.

That turn where he made a cunt of broonaldo and bain saved :bow:

25 minutes ago, Sket said:

Needs to turn in todays performance every week.

The biggest criticism of Kent was that his figures for goals & assists should be better.....he has done that this season and is integral to how we play.....most forward thinking players have good and bad days....Kent is no different 

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The biggest criticism of Kent was that his figures for goals & assists should be better.....he has done that this season and is integral to how we play.....most forward thinking players have good and bad days....Kent is no different 

More often than not Kent’s running pulls players out of position as they try and defend. That space is then exploited. Doesn’t go down as an assist but is just as important 

Archived