*****The Official St Johnstone v The Champions Match Thread****

ElBufalo20

A hard watch. Not the most fluent of games. In fact, disjointed to fuck. 

Wright's a player. Great attitude. Need to get him on the ball more. 

McLaughlin a keeper. This guy could step up when McGregor retires. 

Tav miles off it and expect to see Patterson on at some stage. The earlier the better. 

Better second half on the way and a victory. 

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

😂 This place is mental

Tav getting pelters despite being fucked for months and only back training a few weeks. 

I thought I was a moaning bastard but fuck me some you need to have a lie down 

He’s been pish, don’t see what the issue is we’re allowed to say players have been pish. 

Just now, GOAT said:

He’s been pish, don’t see what the issue is we’re allowed to say players have been pish. 

He needs game time to get his match sharpness back, he was never going to be great. Players don't just suddenly pick up where they left off after months out. 

We need players to get games in them and Tav needs them most because Patterson will be out for the rest of the season soon. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

😂 This place is mental

Tav getting pelters despite being fucked for months and only back training a few weeks. 

I thought I was a moaning bastard but fuck me some you need to have a lie down 

Bit of an over-exaggeration to say he's getting pelters. He is looking rusty but understandable. Good for him to get 60 under his belt today.

4 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Watching this 1962 final on rtv really shows how much the pass-back rule changed the way teams defend. 

Was reading someone online making a similar point during the week about British sides dominating Europe in the 70s to mid 80s and how they were masters of it, especially Liverpool.

Would love to be able to see games from the 10s and 20s too before they changed the offside rule. This stuff fascinates me.

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

That lad has had virtually no game time and has been handed a start with an experimental team but cunts want him playing like Messi, this game means nothing 

It's not an exaggeration to say the guy might only have a few more games left before he's deemed not good enough and moved on. If Morelos/Defoe leave in the summer we could bring in another 2 strikers and I'd say that puts an end to Itten's hopes here.

He came in for the best part of 3 million, not expecting Messi but expecting a better contribution than we have got, especially from the games he starts in.

Altogether he's been involved in 34 matches and scored 4 goals...that's pretty poor in anyone's book

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Bit of an over-exaggeration to say he's getting pelters. He is looking rusty but understandable. Good for him to get 60 under his belt today.

Fucking pish

Back to his old self

Just a few ones I've seen. 

It's incredibly harsh on what was out stand out player before he got a bad injury. 

Best season I've witnessed and seeing stuff like that is pretty much laughable. We are not even losing 

9 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Absolutely shocking first half performance.  Tav looking like his old self.  Sort it out half time rangers.  

itten and Hagi off for Morelos and kent for me.

Nice of you to offer to sub yourself, just give yourself another 15 mate, see how we're doing. Go right through that May cunt!! 

Who the fuck is this cunt st Johnstone tv are following about half time wae the manky boots and six soups that dropped a spoon then picked it up and used it again? 🤣🤣

Archived