Looks like no full stadiums next season.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Nae idea mate , I’ll renew but the club need to have a look at themselves regarding their treatment of the fans during these times , love the team on the pitch , the rest of the place is honking 

Latest attempt to pump the fans for more cash is the secure password thing. 

Again, why is the club not lobbying for the return of fans? We should be in the press every day applying presure to spfl and nippy.

1 hour ago, badjon said:

Amazon deals are not subject to this. 

Wouldn't bother with the new low ABV Stella it's bad.

Back on topic I hope they can gradually let people in. People were hoping for the last home game but no chance at all.

If the Euro games in both Glasgow and London are a success then absolutely no way should there be closed stadia on the opening day of 21/22.

they are if you have a scottish address then theres no buy one get one half price or BOGOF deals

also a while back i tried to get a bottle of rum (i think it was) cheaper than what it would cost here but got told i would have to pay extra because im in scotland

Just now, Bearsden bear said:

Latest attempt to pump the fans for more cash is the secure password thing. 

Again, why is the club not lobbying for the return of fans? We should be in the press every day applying presure to spfl and nippy.

Agree mate , probably would if the money coming in for season tickets looked to be lessening , I’m in the minority and I’m actually sick hearing myself say it 😂, but non season ticket holders watching this season for a minimum £300 less than a season ticket holder is ridiculous 

24 minutes ago, Sket said:

Keep seeing this mentioned.

If the players can't handle the pressure of playing infront of a full Ibrox then they're at the wrong club and can leave.

Mate, I’m genuinely inclined to agree.

i really can’t disagree, I think this is an unpopular opinion and I don’t like to come across as negative because Iv been fully behind the team all season.

BUT

Im glad we managed to get the league wrapped up when we did, because for me if it dragged out to now I think we could well have struggled, and that’s purely down to we have picked up injuries now, we done well to avoid them until now. It happens to every team it’s inevitable, we done well to have the league wrapped up before it hit us.

and I want to.. can’t find the word.. hit home.. there’s a word for that.. no negativity against the team we have absolutely dominated, outclassed the rest of the competition until now.. zero complaints or negativity from me.. but I’m so glad we already have it tied up I don’t think I could personally handle the anxiety if it was still neck to neck 

6 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Mate, I’m genuinely inclined to agree.

i really can’t disagree, I think this is an unpopular opinion and I don’t like to come across as negative because Iv been fully behind the team all season.

BUT

Im glad we managed to get the league wrapped up when we did, because for me if it dragged out to now I think we could well have struggled, and that’s purely down to we have picked up injuries now, we done well to avoid them until now. It happens to every team it’s inevitable, we done well to have the league wrapped up before it hit us.

and I want to.. can’t find the word.. hit home.. there’s a word for that.. no negativity against the team we have absolutely dominated, outclassed the rest of the competition until now.. zero complaints or negativity from me.. but I’m so glad we already have it tied up I don’t think I could personally handle the anxiety if it was still neck to neck 

This is unreadable. Believe me, I tried twice. 

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Control that's what it's all about this clown has everyone dancing to his tune and he loves it. 

They love being up there every week telling us what we can’t do. It’s a joke and as you said what’s the point of being vaccinated if we can’t get on with life. 

29 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Agree mate , probably would if the money coming in for season tickets looked to be lessening , I’m in the minority and I’m actually sick hearing myself say it 😂, but non season ticket holders watching this season for a minimum £300 less than a season ticket holder is ridiculous 

I agree, the club have been real quiet as long as the mug punter continues to pony up. We have 3 tickets in our household so its expensive for a streaming service. Wouldn't mind so much if the Club were pushing for fans return but i just dont see it atm.

2 hours ago, Glory awaits said:

He’s a knob, she is beyond words I’ll put on here.... all the same 50k at ibrox at end of summer might not be a good idea...

Why not if 90% of us have been vaccinated. 

16 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Exactly, tells me the vaccine is bollocks.

??? The vaccine is literally the reason UKs cases and deaths have plummeted. We were averaging something like 1000 deaths a day in January, now its 10-20.

Governments are concerned with variants now, which is why they want the majority of adults vaccinated before opening up everything without distancing. And tbh I think we’ll be filling stadiums again next season anyway.

47 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

they are if you have a scottish address then theres no buy one get one half price or BOGOF deals

also a while back i tried to get a bottle of rum (i think it was) cheaper than what it would cost here but got told i would have to pay extra because im in scotland

I order 12 x bottles of Westons cases regularly mate, they have 4.1 units in a bottle, minimum pricing in this shitehole is 50p/unit so they should be £2.05 a bottle minimum or £24.60 a case. 

I get it for £16.25, got one coming tmrw.  :lol:

Screenshot_20210501_231150_com.android.chrome.jpg

14 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Exactly, tells me the vaccine is bollocks.

The vaccine isn't bollocks, it is extremely effective in stopping serious illness and spread of Covid. It is the authorities that are not allowing society to get back to normal at the same rate as the vaccine roll out would suggest is possible 

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I order 12 x bottles of Westons cases regularly mate, they have 4.1 units in a bottle, minimum pricing in this shitehole is 50p/unit so they should be £2.05 a bottle minimum or £24.60 a case. 

Bit embarrassing that you drive an old Corsa mate. 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Not really mate but there’s thousands waiting and willing to take your place , so if you don’t your seats away 

That is the driver which will make most of us renew, the fear of losing our seat and taking seasons to get it back. 

29 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I agree, the club have been real quiet as long as the mug punter continues to pony up. We have 3 tickets in our household so its expensive for a streaming service. Wouldn't mind so much if the Club were pushing for fans return but i just dont see it atm.

Chenqui

36 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

fuck and cider was worst hit i'll need to take another look but i defo remember being told about my scottish address

i did see 24 cans of corona for £20 with free delivery so theres that :dance:

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Not true I think.

45 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

What he said👍