Looks like no full stadiums next season.

42 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i was on the morrisons website and saw two 10 packs of stella for £16 i though im having a bit of that but as soon as i put in my postcode the deal was gone no deals in alcohol for us scots

just another thing most people forget the snp did for us :sarcasm:

Amazon deals are not subject to this. 

Wouldn't bother with the new low ABV Stella it's bad.

Back on topic I hope they can gradually let people in. People were hoping for the last home game but no chance at all.

If the Euro games in both Glasgow and London are a success then absolutely no way should there be closed stadia on the opening day of 21/22.

4 hours ago, PM Boab said:

It's going to backfire big time, if there are big crowds down south and we are pissing about with a few thousand whilst in level 0 there will be uproar

Election this week ,Vote them out now or they can do whatever they fuckin like for 4 years and 9 months until they want to buy some more votes with pish .

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Election this week ,Vote them out now or they can do whatever they fuckin like for 4 years and 9 months until they want to buy some more votes with pish .

Sad thing is we know 100% that just isn't gonna happen. It's about trying to prevent the SNP getting a huge majority. 

Probably keep on winning without a full house 😂 as much I obviously want it for the sake of our sections season books

But Iv actually no doubt as much as this might be an unpopular opinion, no crowds have played a part in our season for 55, I’m steaming but hear me out

i remember watching a documentary on Barcelona and there was players like rivaldo etc and they said this is more than a club (much like ourselves) even rivaldo himself said the expectation to win is something like you can’t imagine at any other club, even a misplaced pass you feel the entire crowd on your back, and I relate that to the players at ibrox.

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

What's the point in a vaccination programme if we still require physical distancing. 

Raves happenin down south in a controlled invirement this weekend. No social distancing masks or anything. 

Yet this clown is giving it the winter the winter. Sick to death of it all now 

It's all about fear and control now.

“With regards to the whole season, it depends on what happens in winter. The winter is a little bit of an unknown for us in terms of the virus. We’ll probably need morevaccinations and a surge of the virus globally, so winter is abit tricky”

The SRU have already sold season tickets and pass allocations for their internationals in November..

8 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Serious question though, would fans still be happy to stump up for season tickets for a second year in a row with no guarantee of being able to attend matches? 

Not really mate but there’s thousands waiting and willing to take your place , so if you don’t your seats away 

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

Probably keep on winning without a full house 😂 as much I obviously want it for the sake of our sections season books

But Iv actually no doubt as much as this might be an unpopular opinion, no crowds have played a part in our season for 55, I’m steaming but hear me out

i remember watching a documentary on Barcelona and there was players like rivaldo etc and they said this is more than a club (much like ourselves) even rivaldo himself said the expectation to win is something like you can’t imagine at any other club, even a misplaced pass you feel the entire crowd on your back, and I relate that to the players at ibrox.

Keep seeing this mentioned.

If the players can't handle the pressure of playing infront of a full Ibrox then they're at the wrong club and can leave.

Just now, Cedrick said:

Not really mate but there’s thousands waiting and willing to take your place , so if you don’t your seats away 

Or is that what they're telling you so you'll continue to renew out of fear? Can't imagine there being thousands of people jumping at the chance to buy a season ticket they can't use. 

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Or is that what they're telling you so you'll continue to renew out of fear? Can't imagine there being thousands of people jumping at the chance to buy a season ticket they can't use. 

Nae idea mate , I’ll renew but the club need to have a look at themselves regarding their treatment of the fans during these times , love the team on the pitch , the rest of the place is honking 

9 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Serious question though, would fans still be happy to stump up for season tickets for a second year in a row with no guarantee of being able to attend matches? 

I wouldnt, but I have renewed on the basis i expect to be back.

What i want to see is all the clubs pushing the sfpl to demand fans return. Its unbelievable that we have no plan for fans return whilst in England its a different story altogether.

Gate money is more important to our clubs than other Countries as our tv deals are shit. The spfl are a joke organisation. Im fed up with this covid shite!