The Euros

3 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Rio thinks neither of these teams can 'compete with England'

:lol:

Didn't really care if England won or not but comments like that would make it a good laugh if Denmark put them out.

I want England to win but that does not detract from Rio being an arrogant cunt. Part of the reason why many south of the border will want Denmark to win. 

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Rio thinks neither of these teams can 'compete with England'

:lol:

Didn't really care if England won or not but comments like that would make it a good laugh if Denmark put them out.

Utter cack from him. They couldn't beat Scotland but they're capable of scudding both Italy and Spain. Spare me, ya big arsehole.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Rio Ferdinand is an arrogant cunt. As unlikely as it is I hope his face is tripping him this time tomorrow.

They should draft in Americans or something to host major tournaments that England are playing in because the pundits they get make it so fucking easy to hate them. 

It's very unlikely because I think they'll probably win the whole thing, but I hope the Danes fucking smash them tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Rio Ferdinand is an arrogant cunt. As unlikely as it is I hope his face is tripping him this time tomorrow.

He's only rallying his troops, mate.

Still fancy a Italy v England final.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

They should draft in Americans or something to host major tournaments that England are playing in because the pundits they get make it so fucking easy to hate them. 

It's very unlikely because I think they'll probably win the whole thing, but I hope the Danes fucking smash them tomorrow.

Don't see anyone beating the Italians tbh, unbeaten in 33 games

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Same arrogance on the lead up to the Scotland game and it bit them on the arse.  As many have said, it's this arrogant attitude that most of us up here can't stand.  I have direct reports that are English and, for them, I'd be happy for them to win it and the players are quite likeable (in the main).  However, you then take into account aforementioned Ferdinand and the other two English on tonight are every bit as bad, you hope they get humped. 

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Mate I know the English are insufferable but just NAW.

2 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

Don't see anyone beating the Italians tbh, unbeaten in 33 games

My head says the Italians will win it, but I just have a gut feeling that England will. I dont know if playing at Wembley in a final would be too much pressure for them though.