The Euros

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

:lol:

You're turning into such a wee troll.

The English pundits annoy me as much as anyone but if England do win it I’d allow myself a laugh at some of the really bitter folk in Scotland who would have an utter meltdown. I don’t understand why it would really bother anyone that much 

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Aye well I hope you're still saying that 50 years from now when they're still reminding you. :unsure:

It’s coming up on 50 years since we won the CWC and I’m still happy to remind people about it so can’t blame the English for doing it 

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

It’s coming up on 50 years since we won the CWC and I’m still happy to remind people about it so can’t blame the English for doing it 

Not quite the same though is it, I would actually find it quite funny watching the haters seeth for a few months, but unfortunately the English media wear me down after a while.

10 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

The English pundits annoy me as much as anyone but if England do win it I’d allow myself a laugh at some of the really bitter folk in Scotland who would have an utter meltdown. I don’t understand why it would really bother anyone that much 

Aye there's no doubt that the meltdown from Scottish Nationalists would be funny to watch.

46 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

Don't see anyone beating the Italians tbh, unbeaten in 33 games

they gave a stat tnite that italy have never been behind in the 32 games unbeaten  now 33 after tnite  and still not been behind

15 minutes ago, billscott said:

did not know that can you imagine the abuse he will get now

When he stepped up, it was the first thing I thought of. Wouldn't be putting any player up in that situation, he's a striker so will want the penalty but you'd think the manager would take it in to account.

The little dig is funny but I like how he goes on to say it's about Denmark for them and not about stopping England.

It's one of the main reasons why Denmark are in a semi final (without their most talented player) and Scotland are back home and most of their supporters are praying another nation don't win it.

10 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

The little dig is funny but I like how he goes on to say it's about Denmark for them and not about stopping England.

It's one of the main reasons why Denmark are in a semi final (without their most talented player) and Scotland are back home and most of their supporters are praying another nation don't win it.

Scotland are back home because they don’t play their most talented players 

33 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

It's a ridiculous question, why would they give a fuck about stopping it from coming home. Of course they will only be thinking of Denmark and winning. As if all the Nations sit there thinking of England.