Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

8 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

A fit in form Kane wouldve taken them up another level, as is they have pretty much nowt up top to worry the real favourites at this tournament.

Yes.

Guy over the road from me goes to watch Spurs & we’re both in agreement that he may have had too many injuries.

Add in a bit of transfer speculation…

Even Roy Keane touched on the transfer talk tonight, as likely to be having an impact.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

I'm not on a high horse, I've sung songs about him before and will do again in the future. I'm making the point that I couldn't stand with tarrier filth who hate everything we stand for.

Ah right, laughing at we boys that are dying of disease is fine but standing to back your own players who have risen to the heights of being selected for their national team is a no no?

Head up the arse logic if ever I’ve seen it.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I'm not on a high horse, I've sung songs about him before and will do again in the future. I'm making the point that I couldn't stand with tarrier filth who hate everything we stand for.

So you sang songs about a disabled kid and you're acting all high and mighty? You're something else.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Using the tarrier method of tell a lie long enough and loud enough and it'll become the truth.

Just to prove the point...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/football/scottish-premiership/latest-premiership-news/revealed-rangers-provide-scotland-support-more-fans-celtic-aberdeen-and-hearts-1415487%3famp

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

You laughing at the guy who was a screamer talking about the green check or because the penny has dropped at how mental your point is?

He's not interested in making any sense, at this point the spittle has covered his screen and he can't see the comments.

So you sang songs about a disabled kid and you're acting all high and mighty? You're something else.

I'm not acting high and mighty and I'm not offended at anything they've done or said I just find it bizarre Rangers fans are willing to stand shoulder to shoulder with people who hate you and everything our club stand for

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Yes.

Guy over the road from me goes to watch Spurs & we’re both in agreement that he may have had too many injuries.

Add in a bit of transfer speculation…

Even Roy Keane touched on the transfer talk tonight, as likely to be having an impact.

Agree with youre first point, but to be honest transfer speculation shouldnt really effect a players performance at an international tournament. Happy to be at odds with roy keane the greetin faced pricks prick. 

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

I'm not acting high and mighty and I'm not offended at anything they've done or said I just find it bizarre Rangers fans are willing to stand shoulder to shoulder with people who hate you and everything our club stand for

Except all the facts show it's a myth. You're evidence is wee tarrier fucks causing trouble. Yet you claim every Scotland fan is against Rangers, it should be pretty easy to provide some evidence of all the fans chanting against Rangers and not wee taig fuckwits doing shit quietly.

Also I didn't see anyone celebrating Abdul getting punched in the video, I saw the opposite.

4 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Ah right, laughing at we boys that are dying of disease is fine but standing to back your own players who have risen to the heights of being selected for their national team is a no no?

Head up the arse logic if ever I’ve seen it.

My point has nothing to do with morality it's to do with me not understanding how Rangers fans can stand shoulder to shoulder with tarriers and cheer on the likes of Kieran Tierney

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

There's certainly some cunts in the 'tartan army' and an anti-Rangers element (promoted by supporters of certain clubs no doubt) but the average Scotland fan might well be a Rangers fan.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/scottish-premiership/latest-premiership-news/revealed-rangers-provide-scotland-support-more-fans-celtic-aberdeen-and-hearts-1415487

There's far too many of us for this not to be the case, given we have more fans in this country than any other club - the old estimate was something like 1.2 million in Scotland - and that's with plenty of bears who are ambivalent about the national team.

Can only comment on my own experience and I only know 2 Rangers fans who support Scotland

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

My point has nothing to do with morality it's to do with me not understanding how Rangers fans can stand shoulder to shoulder with tarriers and cheer on the likes of Kieran Tierney

But your earlier points were basically saying that the taigs are morally wrong(which I agree with), so how is it not about morality?

But your earlier points were basically saying that the taigs are morally wrong(which I agree with), so how is it not about morality?

My point wasn't they were morally wrong, I am in no position to take the moral high ground, I was trying to make the point I don't understand how Rangers fans can support the same team as people who will make comments about the Ibrox disaster, sing up the RA and hate everything our club stand for

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

I grew up in an era where McGrain was preferred to Jardine. I didn't agree or like it but when the game started, I still wanted Scotland to win. I'm not scared to say Tierney was excellent tonight.

Sometimes you do come across as too bitter. It's the same on either side of the divide.

I guess I'm just a 90 minute Old Firm bigot.

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

You’re  not in the trenches with the fans next to you, you are supporting the players on the pitch, turn up and boo tierney if it makes you happy and get behind the likes of Patterson and McLaughlin or the other 10 players of the starting 11 who don’t play for celtic.

Fucking hell, 1 of them is Australian and another English but you’re  that far into your wee warped bubble you probably couldn’t bring yourself to get behind them either, Do you think Adam’s and Dykes play in a republican flute band?

6 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

I boo’d Leigh Griffiths when he played if it makes you feel better.

Don’t understand it if I’m honest because if he was playing tonight and scored the winner against England I imagine you wouldn’t boo him then?

I don’t know why you’d boo a player on the team that you have went to support anyway, that’s the sort of mentality these tartan army fannies have. Can’t imagine how you could cheer on the likes of Tierney, Marshall, Hendry, Christie, Armstrong, Gallagher, Robertson and MacGregor either if I’m honest, not to mention that reprobate Clarke.