Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

Personally I won't be as I've not been interested in scotland for many many years now so i won't be supporting them just because we are In a major tournament. Just wondering what other Rangers fans are thinking about it?

Yes, but probably through fingers over face, and in pain.

From every discussion on the Scotland team it's clear there are strong feelings both way on it, but having grown up in the days of the Home Championship & World Cups, it's hard wired into me to support Scotland whatever the sport.

My hope is that Nathan Patterson plays and shows how good he is and turns into a megastar worth millions. It’s a showcase for the lad. That greasy alky probably won’t give him the minutes though so they can fuck off into oblivion. If Patterson plays, I will watch. If not, fuck off. 

19 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

40/50 year ago aye noo don’t care.81321C6B-696F-410B-B303-0DC6CF668EE1.thumb.jpeg.8c6b652c2dace9e4f26bdc92b97e0b2a.jpeg

Tbf that’s a defeatist attitude mate. If you wanted to see that again you would go to a game and bring a union flag. 

Crying about how it used to be does nothing.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Tbf that’s a defeatist attitude mate. If you wanted to see that again you would go to a game and bring a union flag. 

Crying about how it used to be does nothing.

Never defeated. Last thing am daein is crying mate, laughing at it awe aye. The other thing is the players are pure shite and so are those running it. They should bring back the Home Internationals right enough. 72096C86-C177-4573-8D9C-1BEACDF5494D.thumb.jpeg.3dc3ab1b09921fa3a935ccc329c6ec1b.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

My hope is that Nathan Patterson plays and shows how good he is and turns into a megastar worth millions. It’s a showcase for the lad. That greasy alky probably won’t give him the minutes though so they can fuck off into oblivion. If Patterson plays, I will watch. If not, fuck off. 

THIS.