Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

9 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Scotland did enough to win that tonight and no mistake, its still 50/50 for qualification though. Should be some game on tuesday. England will go out in the next round. Same old same old with them, its the "emperors new clothes" , people see what aint there. Bookies favourites for no other reaon than dafties have backed them and took the odds down. Tonight they actually looked very average, cant imagine them beating an actual top team.

England came flying out the traps for 25 minutes on Sunday, got nowhere, the storm blew out & they dominated without doing much for the rest of the game.

Barring a goal which owed more to the keeper than the finish, they’d be sitting on 2 nil-nil draws.

The commentariat whipped themselves into a frenzy because they’d won their first ever first game at a Euros and everything in the garden was rosy.

Add in their fading goal machine, Kane & they’re very ordinary, as it stands.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tbh Sparks, I never get offended by stuff like that. Just a few kids noising it up.

However, I would love to get my hands on that scumbag who sucker punched the wee guy. I hope he gets battered in jail tonight.

'kids'?

Just now, LuxembourgBlue said:

If you were in london with your tartan army pals and you told them you were a Rangers fan you’d 100% get leathered

But if you want to associate with scum that celebrate the ibrox disaster and glorify terrorists thats up to you although you probably would be better supporting the beasts 

I’ve told you a million times to stop exaggerating.

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Everything went down that side in the first half. And youre right about Mctominay.

I don't want to give O'Donnell any credit he's a prick, and I spent the last month slating him and saying Patterson has to start. But I've got to admit when he's had a good game.

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

England came flying out the traps for 25 minutes on Sunday, got nowhere, the storm blew out & they dominated without doing much for the rest of the game.

Barring a goal which owed more to the keeper than the finish, they’d be sitting on 2 nil-nil draws.

The commentariat whipped themselves into a frenzy because they’d won their first ever first game at a Euros and everything in the garden was rosy.

Add in their fading goal machine, Kane & they’re very ordinary, as it stands.

A fit in form Kane wouldve taken them up another level, as is they have pretty much nowt up top to worry the real favourites at this tournament.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

There's literally a video of someone attacking a Rangers fan from behind for being a 'loyalist orange bastard'

How is demented tarriers acting like demented tarriers - A. Surprising or B. Supposed to stop our fans backing their national team? 

There's literally a video of someone attacking a Rangers fan from behind for being a 'loyalist orange bastard'

The guy is an arsehole and there are arsesholes within the Scotland support, but what's your point here? There are arsholes within every support, including ours. Should we all stop supporting Rangers too?

Just now, Bigdave30 said:

How is demented tarriers acting like demented tarriers - A. Surprising or B. Supposed to stop our fans backing their national team? 

Personally filth like that is enough to make me not want to support the same footbal team as them but each to their own

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Obviously the hardcore tarriers in the Scotland support hate us, You would have to be a glue bag to think otherwise.

Imagine wanting to surrender your national team to they wanks.

The hardcore tarriers? You think the fannies that support tinpot provincial clubs don’t hate us too? 

They can have that team its full or tarriers, Rangers haters and anti british nationalists. Not only that but they epitomise the scottish mentality of being a wee bitter, backwards cesspit of a nation with a constant chip on its shoulder. 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

The guy is an arsehole and there are arsesholes within the Scotland support, but what's your point here? There are arsholes within every support, including ours. Should we all stop supporting Rangers too?

My point is the average Scotland supporter despises you. I've said it to someone else on here tonight but the next Scotland game you attend wear a Rangers top and see what reaction you get.

Personally filth like that is enough to make me not want to support the same footbal team as them but each to their own

Ive seen Rangers fans joke about jay beattie not living long enough to see 10IAR, get off your high horse and stop clutching your pearls ya big fanny.

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I don't want to give O'Donnell any credit he's a prick, and I spent the last month slating him and saying Patterson has to start. But I've got to admit when he's had a good game.

Don’t worry mate ‘conflicted’ is the theme of the night.

My point is the average Scotland supporter despises you. I've said it to someone else on here tonight but the next Scotland game you attend wear a Rangers top and see what reaction you get.

From how many out of 50 odd thousand? I had a guy at a Rangers game tell me to take my shirt off because it had a light green bit of check through it. He got told to fuck off and he's a clown too.

1 minute ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

The hardcore tarriers? You think the fannies that support tinpot provincial clubs don’t hate us too? 

They can have that team its full or tarriers, Rangers haters and anti british nationalists. Not only that but they epitomise the scottish mentality of being a wee bitter, backwards cesspit of a nation with a constant chip on its shoulder. 

I always thought it was ‘no one likes us, we don’t care’

It’s got 3 of our own in it when Jack is fit, have a day off.

Just now, Bigdave30 said:

Ive seen Rangers fans joke about jay beattie not living long enough to see 10IAR, get off your high horse and stop clutching your pearls ya big fanny.

I'm not on a high horse, I've sung songs about him before and will do again in the future. I'm making the point that I couldn't stand with tarrier filth who hate everything we stand for.