Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Patterson’s still better than him but still thought he did well.

I think if we are wanting to beat Croatia still need to go with Patterson. I think if Barasic is just back from injury he might struggle with his pace. We already know he will take the piss out of O'Donnell.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

So is that it all set up for the winners go thru to the knockout round against Croatia on Tuesday night then..? 

Probably get fucked 4 nil.

Or, be 2 up in 87 mins & snatch a draw from the jaws of victory…

(I know, I’m on Fantasy Island if I think they’re going to score 2…)

TEFTONG likes this
1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

I think if we are wanting to beat Croatia still need to go with Patterson. I think if Barasic is just back from injury he might struggle with his pace. We already know he will take the piss out of O'Donnell.

I agree re Paterson but accept he won’t play but I think the RWB thing is the “how big are your baws Steve” question 

If it’s Forrest it feels like we are OK with going wild and trying to win it 

If it’s O’Donnel I think the wing backs become full backs it’s 5-3-2 and Modric has all the time in the world to shape the game 

HG5 and J-Maestro like this
1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

No chance Clarke will drop O’Donnell after that. But if he did, it would be Forrest coming in. Patterson will just be there for the experience unfortunately.

Suspect you’re right.

May be different though, now that they actually have to DO something if they want to get through.

Albeit O’Donnell’s volley was the best effort of the match, but he’s not exactly Tav-like, is he?

51 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Actually watched it tonight, thought Billy Gilmour  was outstanding and monobrow McGinn did well.

:UK:

McGinn is one ugly inbred looking cunt though

BallochBear likes this
6 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Suspect you’re right.

May be different though, now that they actually have to DO something if they want to get through.

Albeit O’Donnell’s volley was the best effort of the match, but he’s not exactly Tav-like, is he?

No he’s not but if he didn’t drop him after the shit show he had the other day then he’ll definitely keep him in after a good performance tonight. Especially when he trusts him so much from their time at Killie.

Wouldn’t be what I would go for but it’s a bit more understandable than it was before this game.

HG5 likes this
10 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I agree re Paterson but accept he won’t play but I think the RWB thing is the “how big are your baws Steve” question 

If it’s Forrest it feels like we are OK with going wild and trying to win it 

If it’s O’Donnel I think the wing backs become full backs it’s 5-3-2 and Modric has all the time in the world to shape the game 

Aye that's it for me, sitting back worked against England, it won't work against a slower more technical Croatian team. Need to get in their faces and attack from the start.

Dennis Reynolds likes this
25 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Not seen a single person raging tbh

Pretty much everyone saying Scotland played well and laying into England for being shite

Must have imagined folk belittling the idea of celebrating a decent result then. 

11 minutes ago, Stillgoingstrong72 said:

England fanboys definitely are quiet the night 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Drowned out by all your mates singing about the IRA and orange bastards

B1872, TEFTONG and Jackal like this