Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

that security guard will think every day is friday as it will take weeks to get rid of the smell of fish out his nostrils.
kierans mate sounds like he's never seen a fud.
probaly had to throw a bucket of water over nae pubes to bring him round.

That's if his face doesn't fall off from whatever disease he's caught.

Do any of the big Scotland fans in here attend Rangers games?

We all know @Monkey Butler doesn't. Doesn't even post about Rangers either, only posts in the OT to try and get some human interaction since he has no pals and his mrs left him.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

We all know @Monkey Butler doesn't. Doesn't even post about Rangers either, only posts in the OT to try and get some human interaction since he has no pals and his mrs left him.

I do. What's your problem?

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

When you start demeaning fellow Rangers supporters and call them freaks because they don't agree with you then your opinion is completely diminished. Grow up!

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

You'll get your wish I imagine. I dont think we'll be the Croats. Maybe a draw which is a decent result, but it won't be enough to get through I don't think. 

If we play with todays intensity and that back 3 we've definitely got a chance, can't see us scoring more than one goal.

48 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

If we play with todays intensity and that back 3 we've definitely got a chance, can't see us scoring more than one goal.

Not going to score any goals but be funny kidding on we will 🤣 vfu