Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

MattyBlue

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Slightly off topic but how do you go about getting a new smart card as I'm pretty sure I've lost mine? 

Email ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk and they can add you to the list.

SLO said that to me, but a found mine a couple weeks ago in a jacket that must not have wore since the Leverkusen game :lol: 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Slightly off topic but how do you go about getting a new smart card as I'm pretty sure I've lost mine? 

I gave mine to someone for the Leverkusen game and haven’t got it back since.  Apparently the turnstiles are updated since then, think we’ll be getting new cards tbh.  You could scan in with your phone on Saturday there so maybe even an email thing or app for it for the future. 

35 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Looks like the ballots have been done for the weekend. Got a requirement in my purchase history. Same thing happened just before Blackpool tickets came out.

Hopefully, as I have the same too - but it may be them using that as a tag in the CRM to do the ballot, so I'm not getting my hopes up just yet!

13 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Read on FF it was 9k but that is surely not true. 

That sounds about right tbh. There were only about 27,000 on Semi Finals and Finals, and our friendly attendances had large pay at the gate crowds in the Copland Rear.

In 18/19 I ticked it and recognised absolutely no one near me at the pre-season games. Annoyingly I didn't tick it in 19/20 and paid at the gate so I could get a paper ticket for the collection and it meant I lost MyGers points in the retrospective count :lol: 

Great that we are starting to have the chance to get back to our seats

But wish to fuck they would stop talking about season ticket holders who are not getting in as having 'free' access to Rangers TV - when they're actually paying more than double the price of any punter in the street

Happy to take it on the chin if I don't get in and others do, but save me the pish about getting something 'free' as compensation

3 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Got Brighton. Hopefully doesn't rule me out livi. 

It doesn't mate

For the Livingston Premiership opener, a straight ballot among Season Ticket holders will take place for the 17,000 available tickets, with those unsuccessful provided free access through the RangersTV virtual match pass.