Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

MattyBlue

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Why is the email saying tickets sold on first come first serve basis? Surely if you’ve been successful in the ballot you’re sound until the payment deadline?

Said the very same mate has there been more emails sent out than tickets allocated 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Tin hat on here but it’s some carryon for the sake of 3 now 2 friendlies and one competitive game against Livi , I was allocated a Brighton ticket and yes I will go but with the confidence the club has in us all back the Malmö Helsinki game surely to fuck opening ibrox then would save some amount of hassle , we’d miss one competitive game 

I think it's gave us a good idea of how much they're going to fuck up this mygers carry on and we've parted with money to be in a scheme that they can't even get allocations right 

Same for me I didn’t tick freindlies as I was unsure if they were even allowing spectators & I stay in Middlesbrough but I’ve been successful, I travel back to work on Sunday so I won’t be using the ticket. I’ll buy it and donate to @govanblue as I have done previously. Club have got this all wrong again by the looks of things. 

Is the print of at the ticket office still a option if someone can print of the ticket if I buy it onto my account ? 

2 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

Same for me I didn’t tick freindlies as I was unsure if they were even allowing spectators & I stay in Middlesbrough but I’ve been successful, I travel back to work on Sunday so I won’t be using the ticket. I’ll buy it and donate to @govanblue as I have done previously. Club have got this all wrong again by the looks of things. 

Is the print of at the ticket office still a option if someone can print of the ticket if I buy it onto my account ? 

You get the option to print it as well as just scan in on your phone so you'll be able to send the document over