*****Official Ross County v the Champions Thread*****

16 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I'd be very surprised if Bacuna sees first team football till after the Old firm game. He hasn't played since start of June competitively. 

Yes non of our guys have come back from pre season, if he's good enough in training well he should be in mind for this game. But Kelly could be a starter against RC the team played for on loan last season could be a curve ball by Gerrard.

30 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Mcgregor 

Tavernier Goldson Balogun Bassie

Davis

Kelly/ Bacunia      Kamara

Roofe                      Kent

Morelos 

Think 3-0 Gers tomorrow. Kelly or Bacunia in to freshen it up. Roofe will make a difference. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

Why Balogun?

1 minute ago, Orange and Blue said:

Yes non of our guys have come back from pre season, if he's good enough in training well he should be in mind for this game. But Kelly could be a starter against RC the team played for on loan last season could be a curve ball by Gerrard.

He'll have had 2 training sessions...

32 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Mcgregor 

Tavernier Goldson Balogun Bassie

Davis

Kelly/ Bacunia      Kamara

Roofe                      Kent

Morelos 

Think 3-0 Gers tomorrow. Kelly or Bacunia in to freshen it up. Roofe will make a difference. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

Agree with bassie 

5 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

I agree with the team you've stated. Bacuna won't be there I doubt, possibly Kelly, but more likely Aribo.

Front line is spot on. 

Edit: just noticed: Helander for Balogun, C'mon. 

6 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Balogun's got pace and can deal with RC forward  in my opinion, we'll Need Helander for Europa play off and the scum. 

I don't understand why people don't think professional football players can play twice a week every week. Helander plays in all the games mate! 

I go back to 92/93 season where we went about 30/40 odd games unbeaten in domestic and ECL. (Marseille, Brugges, CSKA) with about a squad of 16(ish)

90/91 season, league decider v the sheep. Down to bare bones. Tom Cowan broken leg, John Brown fucked achilles and still won that league (I was there) players would run through brick walls! 

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Another turgid game up there, will be the same pattern as the Utd game,slow tempo

cant actually see us scoring 0 0😢

I'm pissed off with our start to the season, but we have to be more positive. Both as a support and as the team. We win tomorrow we're on the same points as the scum. 

Points make prizes, not goals against Diddy teams/10 men. 

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I don't understand why people don't think professional football players can play twice a week every week. Helander plays in all the games mate! 

I go back to 92/93 season where we went about 30/40 odd games unbeaten in domestic and ECL. (Marseille, Brugges, CSKA) with about a squad of 16(ish)

90/91 season, league decider v the sheep. Down to bare bones. Tom Cowan broken leg, John Brown fucked achilles and still won that league (I was there) players would run through brick walls! 

I get you bud but we face 3000 mile trip to Armenia gonna have to reserve some of our players for that trip and back to playing a crucial PF game. Think Balogun can handle the trip to Dingwall.

8 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

I get you bud but we face 3000 mile trip to Armenia gonna have to reserve some of our players for that trip and back to playing a crucial PF game. Think Balogun can handle the trip to Dingwall.

I see your point, but I'd stick with a settled/best team for continuity.

That might slightly be in contrast to my other point where league is more important, but I'm sure Helander can cope.

I actually thought in preseason he looked about half a yard faster and in peak condition. He's very professional. 

Despite the poor performances of late we won't lose to Ross county with Roofe Morelos and Kent as our front 3. 

Tempted to take us -3, you've got to kick on n get the season started some time eh 

Am a bookies wet dream when it comes to Rangers man 😂

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Despite the poof performances of late we won't lose to Ross county with Roofe Morelos and Kent as our front 3. 

Tempted to take us -3, you've got to kick on n get the season started some time eh 

Am a bookies wet dream when it comes to Rangers man 😂

I think its crucial this year Roofe hopefully stays injury free. Very important player for us. 

9 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Managed to get a ticket. Even though it will probably be another shite performance and at best a grind... I still can't wait to see Rangers play again in person.

in Dingwall though, did you not get to any home games?

3 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Must win game. Anything less than 3 points is a fucking disaster for this team so early on.

Win is a must, hopefully stick in a performance and its comfortable (ish) Don't think we need "squeeky bum time". 

We have two games to try hit some form, and also hope Kent hits form aswell. 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Win is a must, hopefully stick in a performance and its comfortable (ish) Don't think we need "squeeky bum time". 

We have two games to try hit some form, and also hope Kent hits form aswell. 

Think we will win tomorrow and then Kent will turn up against the filth and terrorise them. He's always a thorn in the side of them!

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

Think we will win tomorrow and then Kent will turn up against the filth and terrorise them. He's always a thorn in the side of them!

Yip. Even if he's not so good up till then (but hopefully he is). That could be the game that kickstarts him, as he seems to relish they games. 

Like Alot of wingers, he's a confidence player. Fuck, even the late great Davie Cooper had some bad games. Not comparing them by any means though, as you can tell by my username. :bow: