*****Official Ross County v the Champions Thread*****

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He doesn't talk about the injuries in that shorter segment 🙄

I know. Did he mention it in an expanded interview? 

Anyway, I would rather they be fit for Thursday as we have Roofe available tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I know. Did he mention it in an expanded interview? 

Anyway, I would rather they be fit for Thursday as we have Roofe available tomorrow.

Yeah its in the link if you have RTV.

He says that Wright and Hagi picked up knocks towards the end of the game on Thursday. He then says that there a couple of players they are monitoring that they are monitoring one or two from 'last night's game' that may not make the next two matches. So the assumption is its Hagi and Wright.

Interestingly he said they are managing a couple of issues in the background that the public aren't aware of.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah its in the link if you have RTV.

He says that Wright and Hagi picked up knocks towards the end of the game on Thursday. He then says that there a couple of players they are monitoring that they are monitoring one or two from 'last night's game' that may not make the next two matches. So the assumption is its Hagi and Wright.

Interestingly he said that they are managing a couple of issues in the background that the public aren't aware of.

Rumour that Sakala is needing an operation.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Rumour that Sakala is needing an operation.

Yeah, Gerrard I think mentioned that they may have pushed him too hard and he has an issue with his groin.

He also mentioned Copa America and the Euros when he was talking about the things they are monitoring, so perhaps that is also why we have seen Helander rotated, not much Patterson, Borna looking sluggish? Who knows. Bit of a tease to drop that in and not elaborate.

18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah, Gerrard I think mentioned that they may have pushed him too hard and he has an issue with his groin.

He also mentioned Copa America and the Euros when he was talking about the things they are monitoring, so perhaps that is also why we have seen Helander rotated, not much Patterson, Borna looking sluggish? Who knows. Bit of a tease to drop that in and not elaborate.

Ah, the excuses have started already.

We’ll be on about pitches again soon.

19 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Sounds like excuses to me. Plenty of teams had players at the Euros that don’t look as unfit and unmotivated as half ours do. 

1 hour ago, writingranger said:

Probably want to rest them for Thursday anyway. 

We don't "rest" anyone for Thursday. The league is paramount this year for guaranteed ECL group stage next season. Europa league is secondary at this point in time, moving fwd. 

Mcgregor 

Tavernier Goldson Balogun Bassie

Davis

Kelly/ Bacunia      Kamara

Roofe                      Kent

Morelos 

Think 3-0 Gers tomorrow. Kelly or Bacunia in to freshen it up. Roofe will make a difference. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

4 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Mcgregor 

Tavernier Goldson Balogun Bassie

Davis

Kelly/ Bacunia      Kamara

Roofe                      Kent

Morelos 

Think 3-0 Gers tomorrow. Kelly or Bacunia in to freshen it up. Roofe will make a difference. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

I'd be very surprised if Bacuna sees first team football till after the Old firm game. He hasn't played since start of June competitively.