*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The Japanese Messi showing his godlike composure by going it alone. 

On a serious note we have been very lucky with GKs since I have been alive excluding the years down the leagues, long may it continue. 

Tbf even the ones we had down the divisions were no mugs. Alexander and Fod were of a good standard, even the young boy Scott Gallagher didnt disgrace himself when he played 

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Not one fucker around me knew who scored. Saw it come off Phils head but the announcer could have told me anyone scored and I would have believed it. :lol: 

Just a brilliant moment.

Not to be soppy but today was the first time I saw the old boy who's sat beside me for 9 years, had a tear in my eye at FT when I shook his hand. 

Perfect view in cf5 of it amazing 

21 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Hearing a 50k strong Rangers support singing a song straight from my childhood is unreal. :crabflute: Gary Mcf would be proud!

I'm feeling it at the end is up there with my favourite moments following us 

8 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Not one fucker around me knew who scored. Saw it come off Phils head but the announcer could have told me anyone scored and I would have believed it. :lol: 

Just a brilliant moment.

Not to be soppy but today was the first time I saw the old boy who's sat beside me for 9 years, had a tear in my eye at FT when I shook his hand. 

:champions:

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Old boys at 60 year old singing it and jumping about :lol: 

Unreal. 

Not one video does it justice. 

Love it bro

I was there for it with @RFC55 and his boy but apparently I've burst his eardrum which may have put a downer on things :lol:

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Love it bro

I was there for it with @RFC55 and his boy but apparently I've burst his eardrum which may have put a downer on things :lol:

All part of following the famous :lol: 

Despite how good I'm feeling it was. It would have been glorious a full house singing them off the park to 'hey there you with the sad face'.

Was still belted out when it came on after right enough. 

1 minute ago, KaiserJon said:

They had a 10 second snippet here on the main football show and called it a cauldron. Take that to be fair.

I've always fancied seeing what dortmund is like over your way, the yellow wall.

28 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

How did you rate the atmosphere? 

I thought it was one of the best OF's for a long time. 

Hard to believe, but it’s been over two years since we last won an OF game at a full Ibrox (the Tavernier and Arfield 2-0 game in May 2019).

I think that’s what made it extra special, everyone has missed it so much and it showed.