The Times reporting on DR hate tweets

.Williamson.

11 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

This is gonna get interesting. Daily Record will be scouring the posting history of The Times reporters now to see if they can do a job on them in revenge.

Fucking sad world were living in but at least we can watch our enemies eat themselves 

13 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

This is gonna get interesting. Daily Record will be scouring the posting history of The Times reporters now to see if they can do a job on them in revenge.

Would piss myself laughing if that was the case and The Times called it WHATABOUTERY.
You really need to be the dregs to go along with that red top rag.

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Pretty warped mindset that Rix deserves sympathy given he was in a relationship with the girl. In a fucking relationship with a 15 year old.

Strange mindset has Spiers, the number of times he's sided with wrong 'uns isn't normal.

The logic of the Odious Creep appears to be that a single sexual encounter is worse than ongoing child rape, the legal definition of having sex with a minor, even a consenting minor.

Dont know about “complex”, that’s just fucking perverse.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Pretty warped mindset that Rix deserves sympathy given he was in a relationship with the girl. In a fucking relationship with a 15 year old.

Strange mindset has Spiers, the number of times he's sided with wrong 'uns isn't normal.

I'm plumping for he's a wrong un himself.

I agree with rehabilitation but only as part of your sentence. That point clearly escaped Spiers.

A 16 year old having sex with his 15 year old girlfriend I don't see as an offence but when it's a grown man he deserves to have the book thrown at him. 

23 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Spiers ‘in a relationship’ is ‘groomed’ to every other person on the planet with a functioning brain.

I’d go as far as saying even if she was 16 it would have still make Rix an out and out creepy bastard.

17 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Wonder what spiers would’ve said if the 15 year old girl happened to be his daughter. Fucking cunt that he is. 

Anybody that writes articles like that defending predators is worth the watching.