celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

I see that beast Cairney has been going to mass every week and getting up and down when required to. Cunt cant be that "unfit" for a trial if he can go pray at mass every week. Some nerve of these beasts. Playing the justice system like a fiddle 

Mrs Murrels husband resigns from the snp, cites false membership claims  maybe  more to do with the missing £ 600000 .Or am I just being  cynical ,the snp seem to be full of liars, deviants and theives .

Maybe just maybe the people of this country will wake up to these snakeoil merchants and stop voting for them and we might just get this country back on track, with a independent police force and judiciary that will  do their job without religious and political  interference, holding the perpetrators of child abuse to account and passing out the sentences they deserve not the derisory jail time or in some cases a slap on the wrist.

Justice for all.

Kick them  Out. 

9 hours ago, Unionblue said:

Let's hope the next FM doesn't have the  equally shameless  affrontery to block survivors of child abuse from Twitter communications and pretend they don't exist.

I doubt it if they vote in Humza as the new leader.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/03/2023 at 22:24, Madina said:

I see that beast Cairney has been going to mass every week and getting up and down when required to. Cunt cant be that "unfit" for a trial if he can go pray at mass every week. Some nerve of these beasts. Playing the justice system like a fiddle 

Mentally unfit not physically. If the doctors say he is not fit for trial according to the legal standards then that is it.

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Mentally unfit not physically. If the doctors say he is not fit for trial according to the legal standards then that is it.

Surely though him being able to get up and down to eat wafers at the right times during mass shows hes both mentally and physically fit. 

On 31/03/2023 at 21:02, 72barca said:

I stumbled across this one on Utube. Maybe there is hope of Justice for Gordon Woods and his fellow victims.

If an ordinary American papist can publish this maybe the wave they are starting can engulf Humza et al.

What’s embarrassing is that the guy doing this recording sees with his own eyes how horribly corrupt the Catholic Church is, yet he naively thinks that can somehow change; all of that still hasn’t turned him away from it. Open your eyes pal - it has ALWAYS been that way, it’s just that we now live in a time where it’s nigh on impossible to keep those veils of secrecy closed. 

On 04/04/2023 at 16:45, delparlane said:

What’s embarrassing is that the guy doing this recording sees with his own eyes how horribly corrupt the Catholic Church is, yet he naively thinks that can somehow change; all of that still hasn’t turned him away from it. Open your eyes pal - it has ALWAYS been that way, it’s just that we now live in a time where it’s nigh on impossible to keep those veils of secrecy closed. 

Ally Brazil is a strange fish who still supports the club that actively suppressed his abuse nightmare.

The same abuser celtic were happy to do business with during his jail sentence for abusing Brazil. 

5 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Ally Brazil is a strange fish who still supports the club that actively suppressed his abuse nightmare.

The same abuser celtic were happy to do business with during his jail sentence for abusing Brazil. 

Payment for the money laundering of gate receipts 

Perhaps he felt his own personal justice was served when Torbett was jailed in 1997 and now he just wants to put the whole episode behind him yet im sure he will be aware of the current court cases and the fact he was not the only one who suffered at the hands of these monsters. 

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Express have it as "that mobs lawyers are 'sticking two fingers up' at abuse victims as lawyers try to get lawsuit quashed.
patrick mcguire of Thompsons Solicitors "I don't say this lightly but it's frankly outrageous that cfc lawyers think that this is an appropriate defence to run" and me personally cannot understand why he had to say the part in highlights.
He then went on to say "we have a piece of legislation that was introduced from the scottish government that removes normal time bar rules for survivors of historical abuse.
Absolute filth should be closed tomorrow and every trophy gained since 1967 melted. 

Must be the same article because that’s how the record ran it as well.
In case anyone thought I bought the record I stood and read it in Lidl. 

5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

There are NO depths to which they will not stoop to avoid justice for their victims.

Sometimes the word “scum” just seems inadequate.

I actually think £5 Million is quite a low settlement which they’ll cover easy enough but I suppose it’s the reputation they’ll permanently have and possibly more adults might step forward as they know they’ve been listened to as these cunts had a production line going