Where is Scotty Arfield

46 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

It was up top that was the issue today, and bringing Arfield on would of made no difference at all.

I would disagree.

Arfields late runs into the box have scored us numerous goals through the years and his harrying in midfield forces mistakes for the opposition. 

Bacuna looked lost on the wing, Davis doesn’t really get into the box so surly a goal scoring midfielder mite have taken some pressure off our misfiring strikers?

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Bacuna hasn’t played enough football for us to be rated as anything yet tbh. Replace his name with Lundstram in that post and and this could be any post about him from six weeks ago. 

The question I asked was about performances with previous clubs because I cannot remember seeing him play for Huddersfield and wondered what attributes led us to sign him.

23 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Bacuna looks like another one of those midfield signings that we pap out on left or right wing instead of actually signing a left or right winger or inverted 10, whatever we are calling them now.

I was never convinced he was/is a centre midfielder to begin with. In the obligatory YouTube videos that were posted before he signed he seemed to be doing all of his best stuff from the wide areas.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Bacuna looks like another one of those midfield signings that we pap out on left or right wing instead of actually signing a left or right winger or inverted 10, whatever we are calling them now.

I take the point the boy made on Lundstram, who I thought looked pretty average (pish) until the past two weeks.  However Bancuna looks pretty dire to me.