Who Would You Offer a Contract To?

Blues Brother

Who's Getting a Contract?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice.

Just now, ShanksRFC said:

Gio will have eyes on signings of his own and I'm sure he will have made the board well aware of that prior to joining.

If any half decent offers come in for Morelos, Kent or Aribo they will be gone. Especially if what eskbank is saying is true.

I think a lot of people are overlooking this. We’ve started well under Gio but the team is still crying out for a freshen up and a few tweak and if the only way for him to do that is to sell first, then I think he will consider it.

11 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Think they’ll all re sign, only worry is we might already be at the maximum we can offer Morelos he’d be the one I’d be most worried about not agreeing a new deal 

Hope So. If any don't then they need to be sold in the summer. We can't let players like that run out their deals. 

I have voted a couple but as mentioned, only if wages were low. Have loved McGregor and still do. He has been absolutely tremendous for us, but it is getting time for him - sadly. I think even he knows he is no spring chicken and must be feeling it after a shift. 

But, I would go with whatever GVB and McGregor felt he is capable of. He still has it, that's for sure 👍🏻

Davis, Defoe and Shagger no due to age, although I would like to see Shagger as a coach as well as Defoe.

McLaughlin- if McCrorie is going to take over in 23/24. If not then we certainly need 2 new GKs, unless McLaughlin is happy as No.2

The remainder (less Goldson) no. Thank you but bye bye.

Goldson- can get to fuck, it seems he is trying to hold the club to randsom. Would be nice to see no team come in for him in January and then not be offered a contract from us.

Has to be Goldson for investment protection. We’re in no position to let a player (at his best with his head screwed on) as good as he is go for free. 

We should have succession plans in place for the rest, who should go in the summer. 

6 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Has to be Goldson for investment protection. We’re in no position to let a player (at his best with his head screwed on) as good as he is go for free. 

We should have succession plans in place for the rest, who should go in the summer. 

Goldson's not signing a new contract so the club can get some money for him when the whole thing has been about £££ to him. 

He'll leave on a free and pocket a huge signing on fee, if we don't sell in January.