Who Would You Offer a Contract To?

Blues Brother

Who's Getting a Contract?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Start by his misjudged cross at hearts and work your way forward.

I find it amazing you are trying to switch this towards my knowledge of his errors away from your lack of it 😂

You've fucked it bud, it's ok sometimes to say you were wrong. 

His misjudged crosses are something he's been doing since he broke through. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Start by his misjudged cross at hearts and work your way forward.

I find it amazing you are trying to switch this towards my knowledge of his errors away from your lack of it 😂

You've fucked it bud, it's ok sometimes to say you were wrong. 

So you can't name 3 examples then. Just sounding off as usual trying to make yourself look like a footballing authority. Best that you stop talking shite and just get back to what you're good at ie fingering toothless old women and posting pictures of your testicles. 

Just now, J-Maestro said:

His misjudged crosses are something he's been doing since he broke through. 

Am no saying that 😂 he's lost goals this year he wouldn't in his prime, add on 18 months to the end of next season and you're off your nut 

Also trying to say use as rotation or find an alternative mid season is as much mental as the first 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

McGregor is still the best keeper in the country but is clearly on the decline, would rather we replaced him before he completely deteriorates 

I'd probably wait until he wasn't the best keeper in the country before punting him. I should point out that I don't have my coaching badges though. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Am no saying that 😂 he's lost goals this year he wouldn't in his prime, add on 18 months to the end of next season and you're off your nut 

Also trying to say use as rotation or find an alternative mid season is as much mental as the first 

I think he'll retire anyway and would be moving forward with McLaughlin and McCrorie as our keepers. We don't have the cash to bring in a top keeper so anyone will be a massive gamble which is daft to do when we have an able deputy and someone who didn't put a foot wrong when he came in earlier in the season and need to sort our defence out too.

If we need someone else we should be looking at someone experienced on a free.

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

So you can't name 3 examples then. Just sounding off as usual trying to make yourself look like a footballing authority. Best that you stop talking shite and just get back to what you're good at ie fingering toothless old women and posting pictures of your testicles. 

😂😂

I'll take that as an easy victory then.

Stick to the OT to keep the dwindling credibility you have left. Fitbaws no your thing 

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

I'd probably wait until he wasn't the best keeper in the country before punting him. I should point out that I don't have my coaching badges though. 

I would rather replace him before he is passed it instead of waiting for it to happen leaving us weak in a key position.

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

McGregor is obviously still class but there will come a time where it’s one year too many and we’ll be questioning why he’s continued for another season. Win the league this year and retire at the top 

Hopefully this is what happens 👋

16 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Hearts at Ibrox didn’t come for the cross.

Motherwell at Fir Park beat at his near post.

Hibs first at Hampden could of came for the cross, 2nd goal he should save.

One of the goals v Malmö he should have saved. 

After Hibs game we had conceded 13 goals out of 18 shots on target or something mad like that. If this question was asked this time last week doubt many would be keeping him on.

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

After Hibs game we had conceded 13 goals out of 18 shots on target or something mad like that. If this question was asked this time last week doubt anyone would be keeping him on.

At least you managed to give examples. However, how many keepers in the world save every shot that they probably should? Same logic could apply to strikers missing goals that they probably shouldn't. 

Think McGregor will retire so would keep McLaughlin.

Think Goldson will leave, would keep Balogun as 3rd/4th choice CB.

Would only keep one of Arfield and Davis, probably Arfield as not as robust fitness wise but younger and more varied in position.

The rest can go as we rebuild our squad.

4 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

After Hibs game we had conceded 13 goals out of 18 shots on target or something mad like that. If this question was asked this time last week doubt many would be keeping him on.

You've done his dirty work there to prove himself wrong. Fair play. 

Most people can see that he won't be churning out top notch performance's week in week out 12 months from now, plus an extra 6 months till the end of the season. 

Not everyone obviously. 

6 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

At least you managed to give examples. However, how many keepers in the world save every shot that they probably should? Same logic could apply to strikers missing goals that they probably shouldn't. 

Agreed but they should have a better ratio than 13 goals out of 18 shots on target or whatever it was.

Shows he’s on the decline, even the worldy double save v Prague is his own doing as it’s an easy ball to come for. 

His time’s up at end of the season for me.