*****The Official Rangers v Dundee thread *****

RS4_wul

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

Admittedly Morelos was good. He had a very purple patch. His form this season has in the main been awful, regardless of any stats.

Aye fuck the stats mate stick to your guns 🤣

I agree btw he’s not been at his best for a while now and missed some absolute sitters made some shity passes but I don’t hate him I hope the new coaching set up gets him back firing on top form again. There’s some wee signs that he’s stating to get his mojo back since GVB came in. 3 goals in 4 games is decent start

35 minutes ago, MarzM said:

Dundee manager is accusing our players of "Baiting" Thumb!

What bait did they use? A picture of an under age girl and a steak bake?

Cunt!

:lol:

Poor thumb. Even schoolies aren't interested in the baldy, potbellied no-mark now. 

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

I note you didn’t actually answer my question, so I’ll repeat it.

Do you hate someone because they’re aren’t very good at their job?

if not, why would you assume I do?

See my post above it’s obvious probably to most reading your post on Morelos that you don’t like him very much 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The defence that racist peado cunt gets from the majority of Scottish football and it’s media perfectly sums up where we are

Compare and contrast with the vitriol wee Alfredo gets from the "journalists" in this country.

48 minutes ago, MarzM said:

Dundee manager is accusing our players of "Baiting" Thumb!

What bait did they use? A picture of an under age girl and a steak bake?

Cunt!

Don’t know if covered previously but Dundee manager completely ignored GVB at final whistle, looked very petty & classless. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Btw Bacuna could easily be moulded into the Arfield role of running beyond and in between the lines. I’d like to see this happen 

Very early days in his Rangers career but I'm liking how his first thought is usually to take on his man and head towards the opposition final third/try and get a shot away.

Quietly confident regarding what Gio might do with our current crop plus some additions of his own based on the first 4 games of his tenure. Since Gio arrived I now look forward to every one of our games again for the first time this season.

The futures bright :tu:

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Btw Bacuna could easily be moulded into the Arfield role of running beyond and in between the lines. I’d like to see this happen 

I actually thought it was Sakala sprinting down the wing at one point before he cut inside and was fouled.

didn’t realise he had such a turn of pace

6 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Don’t know if covered previously but Dundee manager completely ignored GVB at final whistle, looked very petty & classless. 

That's exactly what the Taig loving prick is, so I expect no less! 

Classless club, classless manager. 

Just now, beararse said:

I actually thought it was Sakala sprinting down the wing at one point before he cut inside and was fouled.

didn’t realise he had such a turn of pace

Fairly confident one way or another that run was going to make it 4-0. He’s shown to have miles of potential. Exciting if GVB can reign him in. 

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Had some nice touches and runs today in his short time on the park would like to see him start in France and get 90 minutes under his belt. Think there’s a player in there mate 

1 minute ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Fairly confident one way or another that run was going to make it 4-0. He’s shown to have miles of potential. Exciting if GVB can reign him in. 

We have some amount of midfield options now Jack is back and Arfield is bang on form. Davis may struggle to get back in tbh.