*****The Official Champions v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

Kamara, Kent and Aribo have looked amazing so far.  Total domination.  Defensively they've not even came close to challenging us but I like how Bassey just ups the pace and drives forward.  They just can't cope with it.  We should be winning by more but it's tough when a team just refuses to even try and attack against you with every player just defending for their life.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Kent has done everything but score. Looks on it tonight, up against a decent player (for Scotland’s level) in Rooney. 

Was the Kamara one a pen? From where I sit in Ibrox it looked like it would have been soft. 

Weird one because it would have been soft but the boys behind him and can’t get the ball so could see it being given. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Kent has done everything but score. Looks on it tonight, up against a decent player (for Scotland’s level) in Rooney. 

Was the Kamara one a pen? From where I sit in Ibrox it looked like it would have been soft. 

We never got a replay for it....

Just now, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Kamara has had loads of opportunities to do that 

It’s quite weird that Kamara’s best and worst attribute is keeping the ball, in the sense that when he’s 20 yards out he refuses to shoot for fear of missing and instead plays a sure pass to maintain possession.