SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

9 minutes ago, murzo said:

There will be football, and it will be without fans, but for some magical reason the fans won’t matter anymore.

I doubt we will see football in January mate. I want the games played but everyone else is Scottish football apparently can't do that without fans. 

Every week lost is a week closer to the title and champions league 

Has there ever been a ‘super spreader’ (I fucking hate that patter) event that has been linked to a large scale outdoor sporting event since all this pish started?

The game should go ahead as usual, at the big jock knew dome, full to the brim with those unwashed cunts so they can see us skelp them, again.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Has there ever been a ‘super spreader’ (I fucking hate that patter) event that has been linked to a large scale outdoor sporting event since all this pish started?

The game should go ahead as usual, at the big jock knew dome, full to the brim with those unwashed cunts so they can see us skelp them, again.

I always think its strange when folk act like they know for certain where they caught covid like when they go "i got it off my mate" or "my son had it and I caught it from him"

Unless your son or pal is the one and only person you've been in contact with for the last week then you've no idea where you caught it

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Do you need a statement to say the obvious though?

1. We want it to stay where it is, because Celitc are at their weakest and we have all our players not at the ACON.

2. Not much they can do. Lock the gates?

3. Tickets will go in a lotto system, with all other season ticket holders getting RTV access.

Pretty sure this would be close to what their intentions would be.

What is obvious when it comes to our board?

Appreciate you don't go to games so you won't particularly care.

4 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Just announced on the news there, scottish asssembly are considering shortening the isolation period

from 10 to 7 days

yet they are prepared to shut everything down 

defies any logic

:lol: Brilliant.  Get back tae yer work if riddled or not.

13 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Do you need a statement to say the obvious though?

1. We want it to stay where it is, because Celitc are at their weakest and we have all our players not at the ACON.

2. Not much they can do. Lock the gates?

3. Tickets will go in a lotto system, with all other season ticket holders getting RTV access.

Pretty sure this would be close to what their intentions would be.

By lotto you mean hospitality 

4 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Just announced on the news there, scottish asssembly are considering shortening the isolation period

from 10 to 7 days

yet they are prepared to shut everything down 

defies any logic

It was the same during the first wave of the pandemic. They mightily quickly decided to end the season early and aware placing on a ppg basis whilst other associations and clubs were discussing ways to keep the season going, as that is integrity.

Funnily enough one team benefited more than others that time too. 

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Next Sunday we would have Aribo, bassey and maybe even Balogun available. The week after the break we wouldnt. It matters alright.

The only free date the players at AFCON could miss that the Old Firm could potentially be rescheduled on is a Wednesday night  - and the league aren't rescheduling an Old Firm for a midweek. After that it'll be March or April before there's a free date.

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The SPFL board are telling clubs they'd prefer to keep the dates as is.

End of the day, I don't see sky wanting it moved at all. Christmas period must be when they get the most viewers. Are they fuck going to be happy with nothing on whilst everyone's off work.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The only free date the players at AFCON could miss that the Old Firm could potentially be rescheduled on is a Wednesday night  - and the league aren't rescheduling an Old Firm for a midweek. After that it'll be March or April before there's a free date.

Watch them reschedule for that Wednesday if this all passes, nothing surer!! 

22 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

We can't just demand that though.

Your right we can't demand it, we can only request it under G7

A Club shall be entitled to apply to the Board for the postponement of any Official 
Match where three or more of its Players who would otherwise have participated in 
such match are unavailable through international selection and, following receipt of 
such an application, the Board may postpone and rearrange the relevant Official 
Match in accordance with Rule G3.

The problem is it's up to the board. I'd be amazed if it got granted especially if they are already advising few dates available to play games.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Drakeford is the Welsh prick and Blackford is the simple crofter and another prick 

Fair point, Drakeford is who I was referring to and how I ended up with the crafters name I don’t know. You are spot on with your description of both mind you👍

Just now, The Dude said:

Well i hope youre right.. But i really wouldnt be surprised if they scheduled it for midweek, im certain theyve done it before. After Princess Di passed away im sure they did. Again, i sincerely hope youre right.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And that's not accounting for any potentially rescheduled Scottish Cup dates or games that need to be moved of teams can't fulfil fixtures due to covid. 

Makes no sense.