Aribo the difference.

Durrant10

2 minutes ago, Durrant10 said:

I think Aribo can be the man to get us over the line on Wednesday. Get us back to 5 points. Glad he’s back. 

watch celtic attack us and get picked off.  we have lightning pace, a massive pitch, plenty of space to run into. celtic are not going to treble up on our players. 

two players cost us points today, those 3 mistakes didnt happen today we where comfortable, totally different attitude from the fans. 

it is what it is, we cant do nothing about goal keeping mistakes and Bassey miss kicking a ball to let their forward thro.  these where sunday lg mistakes but what we can do is not play Itten, and change Bassey. 

If GIO starts Itten on wed, then he deserves all the shite flung at him. 

I dont get this, were going to get the run around from celtic, i see it the other way. 

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

watch celtic attack us and get picked off.  we have lightning pace, a massive pitch, plenty of space to run into. celtic are not going to treble up on our players. 

two players cost us points today, those 3 mistakes didnt happen today we where comfortable, totally different attitude from the fans. 

it is what it is, we cant do nothing about goal keeping mistakes and Bassey miss kicking a ball to let their forward thro.  these where sunday lg mistakes but what we can do is not play Itten, and change Bassey. 

I dont get this, were going to get the run around from celtic, i see it the other way. 

The Scum are nothing special, were lucky today but even with 10 men they still attacked, we go one up and take the foot off. Gio has to up his game as they are there for the beating. 

Itten should be nowhere near the squad let alone the team, he was dire today. Should have left him in Germany and kept Defoe at least. 

Alfredo will be a big miss, not even warming his arse on the Colombia bench. Their manager is a wank :wanker:

9 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

He won’t start itten. He thought he could wing it today with him in the team. We came out 2nd half and done what we needed to do. Shocking what happened at the end. 

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The Scum are nothing special, were lucky today but even with 10 men they still attacked, we go one up and take the foot off. Gio has to up his game as they are there for the beating. 

Itten should be nowhere near the squad let alone the team, he was dire today. Should have left him in Germany and kept Defoe at least. 

Alfredo will be a big miss, not even warming his arse on the Colombia bench. Their manager is a wank :wanker:

Alfredo has a voice. 

3 minutes ago, Durrant10 said:

Alfredo has a voice. 

Yeah he does, if he never wants to be picked again for his Country, and I would imagine he takes great pride in being picked, probably in the hope he will play right enough. 

Perhaps a conversation between our manager and theirs could lead to a sensible outcome but no one will be privy to whether that's happened/going to happen or not. 

19 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Yeah he does, if he never wants to be picked again for his Country, and I would imagine he takes great pride in being picked, probably in the hope he will play right enough. 

Perhaps a conversation between our manager and theirs could lead to a sensible outcome but no one will be privy to whether that's happened/going to happen or not. 

Rangers 1st for me. Probs bigger players stayed at home an he called up Morelos. Knowing he won’t play. I’m no happy with him. He should of stayed imo. 

5 minutes ago, Durrant10 said:

Rangers 1st for me. Probs bigger players stayed at home an he called up Morelos. Knowing he won’t play. I’m no happy with him. He should of stayed imo. 

Unless you know that for fact, which I don't, then it's a moot point. Alot of foreign players take great pride in being selected for their country. What he done during Covid shows that he has Alot of time for where he came from. 

Ultimately you can't blame him. If his national manager knew he wouldn't feature then that's more down to him, not Morelos. 

Guy played great today the shysters scared to take responsibility when having the time & space to do so should take note .

Kent & Kamara especially it's disgraceful the amount of side and back passes they are allowed to make rather than get on the ball and push forward or make a simple one /two , doing so creates movement or demands it of which Gio should be going apeshit about in spells where it becomes turgid .

I reckon had Diala not went off his early contribution would have yielded a far better return than those two combined.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

The most talented player we have had since probably Jelavic. One of Gerrards best deals in his time here.

Wont have him beyond the summer 

I can live with that if we keep him long enough to win the title this year. The money he would bring and CL money would go a long way to building a superior team

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

The most talented player we have had since probably Jelavic. One of Gerrards best deals in his time here.

Wont have him beyond the summer 

Inevitable really, boys been fantastic for us and improved massively in his time at Ibrox.

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

Joe was superb again today.

I'm just scared a big EPL club come in and snatch him for 25 million + before the Old Firm match.

Take the 25 million plus now, coz we ain't getting the 30 million champions league dosh if we continue to play like retards.

What worries me is that we have quite a few skilful players that can open up defences, but but - end product? We have a very poor return of goal from good attacking play round the box.  End product?  Good players, but just not top drawer.