Ryan Jack

plymouthranger

I really hope that Gio’s RTV interview was just shite English. He says something like 

“Ryan played 45 minutes today which is his max because of his injuries” 

Implies he is maybe still carrying the effect of his past injuries? Hope I’m reading too much into it

We need a fit and firing Ryan Jack if we’re to retain our title 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I really hope that Gio’s RTV interview was just shite English. He says something like 

Implies he is maybe still carrying the effect of his past injuries? Hope I’m reading too much into it

I took it as shite English.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Anyone telling me Kamara is a better footballer than him is straight up wrong. 

Jack is classy as fuck and not an utter shitebag. 

Jack is classy as fuck but Glen Kamara is not a shitebag.

They are both excellent footballers and I felt Kamara was made a scapegoat by getting hooked at HT. 

3 hours ago, Malkster said:

Gio picked the wrong starting 11, evident by Ryan Jack and Baloguns' inclusion in the 2nd half.

we don't lose 3 goals if RJ starts

I said those exact words, this league is still there to be won, Gio has to pick the right team.  I hope he learned a lesson tonight.

Who the fuck is giving glen kamara pass marks for that first half? Cmon tae fuck man

edit: maybe its a positional chamge since the start of the season, but he’s not been at it for months. His ball retention is horrific and his interception rate is embarrassing

23 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Who the fuck is giving glen kamara pass marks for that first half? Cmon tae fuck man

edit: maybe its a positional chamge since the start of the season, but he’s not been at it for months. His ball retention is horrific and his interception rate is embarrassing

I don’t think he wants to be here.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don’t think he wants to be here.

It’s interesting that he signed a new deal when he did.

Ben Foster did an interview with Aaron Ramsdale and Foster said that typically if a player who expects or wants a move doesn’t get one because the club rejects offers he will usually be rewarded with a new deal, I’m assuming as a make good.

I think that’s exactly what has happened with Kamara rather than him signing a new deal because he is super committed to the club.

Certainty to be sold this Summer but should have been sold last Summer when he was playing out of his skin for the undefeated league champions and he showed up well at the Euros.

Also think people are kidding themselves on about how much we will get for him too. 

33 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Nobody but only Arfield as an outfield player was any better

Doesn't matter if its Davis/Kamara/Lundstrum or Jack in that role, if we setup the way we did tonight they were always going to get overrun 

2nd half Jack got space & even then he wasn't brilliant fs, he made a few decent passes and had a good dig...that was it. 

Regardless who is in there, playing the way Gio wants us to play completely nullifies the midfield 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Surely just meaning like 45 till we build him up same like Roofe when he came back, if he can't play more than 45 then there is no point him lacing his boots up again.

1 hour ago, WWTC said:

Glen Kamara looks burnt out. Needs time to reset. 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

I took it as shite English.

44 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Surely just meaning like 45 till we build him up same like Roofe when he came back, if he can't play more than 45 then there is no point him lacing his boots up again.

I hope so. In the emotional aftermath of the game I thought fuck is this another Ledley King type situation 😂

Jack and Sakala the 2 bright sparks from tonight for me. Took no shite off any of them and showed more heart and desire than the entire team bar Arfield.

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I hope so. In the emotional aftermath of the game I thought fuck is this another Ledley King type situation 😂

Jack and Sakala the 2 bright sparks from tonight for me. Took no shite off any of them and showed more heart and desire than the entire team bar Arfield.

Honestly this is the sort of times I think we should be getting in guys like Lewis Ferguson too who aren't going to shite it in these types of games. Yeah they might not be as technically good as some other signings but they've grew up in it and know what's required.