Away allocation last night

GOAT

Can see both sides to it, we’d have to get better sections than the traditional ones at that dump though, they can’t have a bad view no matter where they’re put but I’ve been to all of the games at the piggery since it went to 800 and the view from that section is an absolute disgrace for near enough £50. 

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

hardly a strange thread, im glad you want 50,000 bears, but I want thousands of bears making a noise at the piggery just as much as that.

In the mean time have some extra staunch points.

Each to their own but i wouldn't want people i hate especially tarriers coming into my house and i certainly dont want to be heading to their midden.

How many extra points now?

😀

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

Each to their own but i wouldn't want people i hate especially tarriers coming into my house and i certainly dont want to be heading to their midden.

How many extra points now?

😀

Well plenty of people do want to go their midden.  I went about 10 years without missing a game there, I havent been once since the allocations were reduced.

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Such a shite attitude. I’ve been to plenty of games at the piggery too but now my son gets to go to these games at Ibrox with his season ticket due to the lesser away attendance. Why should he and the future generations miss out on this game when they pay their money?

Even last night all the players were celebrating and dancing in front of the broomloan yet people want that filled with tarriers

Where do people want it filled with tarriers?  Pretty much ends that conversation. 😂

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Such a shite attitude. I’ve been to plenty of games at the piggery too but now my son gets to go to these games at Ibrox with his season ticket due to the lesser away attendance. Why should he and the future generations miss out on this game when they pay their money?

Even last night all the players were celebrating and dancing in front of the broomloan yet people want that filled with tarriers

That last sentence nails it. 

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Where you putting the Broomloan season ticket holders then?

Wherever they need to go.

They cunts had parkhead all their own way on the pitch and off it the other week there.  If you can't see why we need a decent allocation after that, you never will.

Just now, GOAT said:

Wherever they need to go.

They cunts had parkhead all their own way on the pitch and off it the other week there.  If you can't see why we need a decent allocation after that, you never will.

We had no away fans neither did they. That’s a nonsense it shouldn’t happen. I’d given thrn maybe what Dortmund had in the Broomloan front if season ticket holders could’ve been moved over to bf2/3.

Also we couldn’t give them away tickets cos of the red zone and reallocating those fans. There was no excuse for us not getting away tickets in February due to those circumstances as the red zone wasn’t necessary. 
Our board should’ve made a bigger thing about this and gone to the SPFL