Old Firm In Australia…

Not sure if this article has been posted before not even sure if it's a reliable site/company either 

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2022/03/18/when-australia-has-had-their-child-abuse-commission-why-invite-a-sporting-abuse-team-Rangers-they-have-prostituted-their-principles/

Not sure what to make of it either especially parts like this 

If there is one thing Rangers fans dislike most of all about celtic is the Ambulance Chasing, especially when they covered up 50 years of child abuse. Now Rangers have joined the Ambulance Chasers and become the virtue signalling kneeling Social Activist Rangers that Stewart Robertson always wanted.

And 

It has been alleged that this tournament, as well as being a distraction to the celtic child abuse Group Proceedings about to be heard in the Scottish courts, will be used to fund celtic’s legal fees and any potential compensation claims. Do Rangers fans want their money to be used for that? celtic are getting the majority of the fees as well as top billing

2 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

Hey.... Fuck you. I haven't bought a ticket but you should have some decency and respect not only for bears with different opinions but also those on the other side of the world who show way more commitment to follow the club than nonces like you. 

Ironic 

14 hours ago, jintybear said:

100% agree. This is a club whose every living fibre is to see us suffer. They are still trying to strip our titles and would like nothing better than to see us dead. Their whole AGM is more or less about us and discussing how to harm us. Some people find it amusing. I do not. Worse than all of that though is the way their board snivelled to their support and unbelievably apologised for daring to call us Rangers, instead of Sevco, in an obituary for our beloved Walter. How low could they sink. They have no morals or standards and there is nothing “friendly” about them yet our board thought it would acceptable to play them in a “friendly”. An absolute disgrace 

Great post, the reasons in it are enough for this sham of a game not to go ahead before bringing anything else into it. Must’ve been a lot of drink involved for the board to think this would be a good idea. 

2 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

The point is we are not friends with paedophiles. This is the equivalent of having Jimmy Savile round for a stadium tour and press conference. 

Can’t remember the outrage over playing Chelsea in a friendly at Ibrox a few years ago. Were you not bothered about child abuse then or only bothered by it when it involved celtic.

5 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Can’t remember the outrage over playing Chelsea in a friendly at Ibrox a few years ago. Were you not bothered about child abuse then or only bothered by it when it involved celtic.

I don't remember Chelsea throwing stones at our small financial greenhouse while living in the fucking crystal palace. 

If you can't see the difference between Chelsea and that scum club you are either at it or terminally stupid.

8 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

As much as I hate Chelsea and the fury wouldn’t be the same, we played them 11 year ago when nobody had a clue. Shite example

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't remember Chelsea throwing stones at our small financial greenhouse while living in the fucking crystal palace. 

If you can't see the difference between Chelsea and that scum club you are either at it or terminally stupid.

They paid someone £50000 out of court, to keep quiet. They should go the same way as the Tarriers 

8 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Fuck sake mate, really :lol:

I can’t stand Chelsea but that’s a bit of a stretch you’ve made there. The hush money thing wasn’t even common knowledge about them last time we played. 

For the record id be disgusted if we played them in a friendly now

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They paid someone £50000 out of court, to keep quiet. They should go the same way as the Tarriers 

So they didn't try and pretend they are a separate entity? 

If the person agreed to take the money that is up to them.

15 hours ago, jintybear said:

100% agree. This is a club whose every living fibre is to see us suffer. They are still trying to strip our titles and would like nothing better than to see us dead. Their whole AGM is more or less about us and discussing how to harm us. Some people find it amusing. I do not. Worse than all of that though is the way their board snivelled to their support and unbelievably apologised for daring to call us Rangers, instead of Sevco, in an obituary for our beloved Walter. How low could they sink. They have no morals or standards and there is nothing “friendly” about them yet our board thought it would acceptable to play them in a “friendly”. An absolute disgrace 

This is excellent Jinty and no amount of money should have made this get past the first discussion by Robertson and the board. Shameful from them. 

13 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Or man city

Did they cover up and pay hush money to victims too? I genuinely don’t know so that’s a serious question. 

I don’t fully understand the two clubs thing to begin with but even less so when they’re responsible for literally the exact same thing we are disgusted at celtic for 

7 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Australia….just send out a team loaded with youth and fringe players and make 5 changes at half time if we are losing…..good team building for the team and some sun at a crap weather time of the year….Get over it.

Let's just bin the whole idea !

12 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

So they didn't try and pretend they are a separate entity? 

If the person agreed to take the money that is up to them.

Mate, they paid out hush money. There isn’t a huge difference in that and pretending it was a “separate entity”, they were acting like it didn’t happen

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Did they cover up and pay hush money to victims too? I genuinely don’t know so that’s a serious question. 

I don’t fully understand the two clubs thing to begin with but even less so when they’re responsible for literally the exact same thing we are disgusted at celtic for 

I couldn't tell you to be truthful but if we continue with this game against the scum I will need to seriously think of my next move. I can't fucking believe they would even consider it.

4 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Agree with the protests and method employed yesterday at the start of the game. But the  point had then been made and the timing in the 2nd half was ludicrous. The most important thing is winning the league. When you play any part in disrupting the team's rhythm then you are putting your own self importance over the clubs.

200w.gif

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Doesn’t make it right does it?

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mate, they paid out hush money. There isn’t a huge difference in that and pretending it was a “separate entity”, they were acting like it didn’t happen

It will still have been up to the victim to accept. Not going to second guess their reasons for accepting. 

Not really any right in anything to do with kids being raped. Even accepting responsibility and paying compensation doesn't make up for it. Refusing to do so is definitely far worse and stops the victims from getting closure.