*****Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread*****

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Did anyone notice that our players sitting at the dug out hardly celebrated our goal? even the mental steward in the orange was going absolutely ballistic 🤷‍♂️

How much does it mean to them? Are management and staff united?

I've huge concerns tbh.

8 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Did anyone notice that our players sitting at the dug out hardly celebrated our goal? even the mental steward in the orange was going absolutely ballistic 🤷‍♂️

wasn't there a picture going around of Scott Wright celebrating a recent goal?

Don't make up stuff mate.

On 06/03/2022 at 01:59, bluenoz said:

That goal was typical Roofe. It will give him all the confidence in the world. More importantly, I hope Gio has more faith in him now. He has to start on Thursday. Roofe-Morelos-Kent.

I’d throw ramsay in from the start to for aribo even if it’s only for 60 minutes. Both Aribo and arfield need some rest imo

36 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

have a look at the goal and tell me I’m wrong re the lack of celebration

Not sure what to make of this really.  Are you suggesting that our bench were indifferent to our winning goal?

I didn't notice at the time, and haven't bothered to check since, what the reaction of the bench was but did notice the reaction of Scott Wright and others warming up which was, without question, limbs.  If the bench's reaction was not so obvious it may have been that, from their position, there was a suspicion that the goal may be ruled out as I too was was concerned about at the time.  Who knows but it sure as hell wasn't likely to be because they were pissed at our goal. 

48 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

Not sure what to make of this really.  Are you suggesting that our bench were indifferent to our winning goal?

I didn't notice at the time, and haven't bothered to check since, what the reaction of the bench was but did notice the reaction of Scott Wright and others warming up which was, without question, limbs.  If the bench's reaction was not so obvious it may have been that, from their position, there was a suspicion that the goal may be ruled out as I too was was concerned about at the time.  Who knows but it sure as hell wasn't likely to be because they were pissed at our goal. 

https://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/profile/73986-16bluesherbert90/

16bluesherbert90 posted a badly edited you tube clip of the game and that’s were I seen it but the video no longer works and yes that’s what it looked like to me. I’ve looked at some other highlights but they’re not showing the bench. Happy to be proven wrong if anyone has a clip of our bench at the goal. 

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

https://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/profile/73986-16bluesherbert90/

16bluesherbert90 posted a badly edited you tube clip of the game and that’s were I seen it but the video no longer works and yes that’s what it looked like to me. I’ve looked at some other highlights but they’re not showing the bench. Happy to be proven wrong if anyone has a clip of our bench at the goal. 

Grass.

8 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’d throw ramsay in from the start to for aribo even if it’s only for 60 minutes. Both Aribo and arfield need some rest imo

There only 9 games left. We are 3 points and 11 goals behind. Now isn't really the time to "throw somebody in". Every minute of every game will be crucial and we are in a fucker of a state domestically just now. We'll need a miracle to win the league this year. We've been dropping points for fun and a lot of what we do is excruciating to watch.

I agree that Aribo blows hot and cold, as does Kamara. Barisic should get a bench place at the very most and I don't know what McLaughlin has to do in order to get a game?

44 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

There only 9 games left. We are 3 points and 11 goals behind. Now isn't really the time to "throw somebody in". Every minute of every game will be crucial and we are in a fucker of a state domestically just now. We'll need a miracle to win the league this year. We've been dropping points for fun and a lot of what we do is excruciating to watch.

I agree that Aribo blows hot and cold, as does Kamara. Barisic should get a bench place at the very most and I don't know what McLaughlin has to do in order to get a game?

Aribo was arguably our best player before he went to the AFCON and now  is a good time for him to rediscover his form 🙏

17 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Ramsay needs to start playing football to justify his move. That’s what I mean by throwing him in. Sink or swim time

17 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Aribo was arguably our best player before he went to the AFCON and now  is a good time for him to rediscover his form 🙏

Possibly answered the question right there - maybe the guy is knackered and in need of a bit of a rest to come back refreshed for the run in?

18 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Were talking about "throwing in" a seasoned international player with experience at the highest level. He can't contribute any less than Aribo has in recent weeks.