*****Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread*****

3 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Their shit defence has conceded 7 goals less than ours in the league. If we want to win it we’ll need to beat them home & away imo. 

Beat them at Ibrox, even a draw away from home is fine as long as we match their results every other game.

That's as long as they actually drop points tomorrow. 

Gonna be in for some heart attack material if we keep this shite up as of late.

God only knows what this site would have been like tonight if Roofe didn't score that.

Essentially, the season would have been over. Hopefully a key goal and a turning moment in the season. 

At the very least, it puts pressure on them tomorrow for a noon KO.

5 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

i'm not sure if this is true or not, we couldn't use the white kit because the you can't make out the names or the numbers on the back of the shirt, i was watching footage of jack training in it and the number on the back was barely visible so i think beaton said we couldn't use it.

Arsenal were able to do this against Forest recently albeit for a completely different reason and cause altogether.

32 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Agreed 100% mate.

Canny believe the stick Gio is getting in this thread. He's doing a fantastic job imo and I for one believe he will lead us to 56 this season.

Yeah, I feel like the good results we’ve had under him are being completely ignored. Aye, the OF game was a disaster but folk needn’t use that as a stick to permanently beat Gio and the team with.

Like, how can you go from “Gio’s a genius” in the Dortmund game to “Gio’s hopeless” in a week?

All this shit about not using subs? It’s quite common for managers to not use subs in games like the St Johnstone one. People really are underestimating or purposefully ignoring how terrible that pitch was. Not one of our players could control the ball and that’s not coz they have a poor touch it’s coz how bad the pitch was. So if you brought someone on they’d not only have to get up to speed but also get used to that pitch and could’ve made a mistake.

I never saw the game today but heard Goodwin after it going on about “making it difficult” which I take as a euphemism for being defensive as fuck.

We’ve had some shit results recently but I don’t think they’ve been as a result of guys not trying or being outplayed. We hit the bar and the post and keeper had a point blank save in the DU game. With better luck we would’ve hammered them. If the not offside Morelos goal against Motherwell hasn’t been chalked off I don’t think they’d have come back from 3-0 down.

We do need to be far more sharp and clinical but I think Gio is doing a good job.

28 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Beat them at Ibrox, even a draw away from home is fine as long as we match their results every other game.

That's as long as they actually drop points tomorrow. 

Gonna be in for some heart attack material if we keep this shite up as of late.

Last paragraph is what gives me the fear mate.

40 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Gio did, or the players simply didn't play the plan at all, a lot of people have been banging on about gio not trusting his players, maybe its because they dont play the way he wants them to, but he cant drop them because there isnt much like for like quality on the bench to do so

So you're insinuating we shouldn't expect anything more from that group of players because the Manager doesn't rate them?

Ill ignore the point which suggests he doesn't rate anyone in our squad.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

UPDATE: @SkySportsNews understands the SFA and SPFL did not receive any request from Rangers to wear their special edition kit for today's match. 

If a club wishes to wear a different kit from those registered at the start of the season, they would have to seek permission.

5ED4A6B3-8BB2-4D29-A963-9BCA29C65E1A.gif

😄😄Them the rules dudes.

However allowing a tactical change in voting is perfectly acceptable  🤔😉

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

UPDATE: @SkySportsNews understands the SFA and SPFL did not receive any request from Rangers to wear their special edition kit for today's match. 

If a club wishes to wear a different kit from those registered at the start of the season, they would have to seek permission.

The club is run by idiots and liars.

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The whole club needs a clear out: on and off the park. 

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Amateurs.