Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Feels like we are entering the stage where he’s effectively a dead man waking but we just need to wait for the results to be bad enough to justify cutting him.

We’ve all seen this happen a few times now. We know how it ends.

Yip it's done , it's just a case of when now

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

I've never seen that before 

Fucking fuming at that mate. Ally said a) he's not surprised and b) it's dissappointing

It's beyond that, it's unforgivable. Jack now saying we need to get ourselves up for Aberdeen FFS, can't trust any of they cunts to get any impetus at all. So much wrong at the club right now

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Feels like we are entering the stage where he’s effectively a dead man waking but we just need to wait for the results to be bad enough to justify cutting him.

We’ve all seen this happen a few times now. We know how it ends.

I hope behind the scenes they have started sounding people out I'd pull the trigger now but can see them waiting till international break 

7 minutes ago, JWAC said:

BT just said Ajax ran 6 km more than us tonight. You can't forgive that, whether it's players not doing their job or again shite coaching (which it is), there shouldn't be any coming back from that.

The basics the fans expect are effort. If the players have given up on the manager then they need the fucking boot too

Most of that must have been in the 1st half. 2nd half ajax barely shifted out of first gear

Just now, JWAC said:

Fucking fuming at that mate. Ally said a) he's not surprised and b) it's dissappointing

It's beyond that, it's unforgivable. Jack now saying we need to get ourselves up for Aberdeen FFS, can't trust any of they cunts to get any impetus at all. So much wrong at the club right now

Jack needs to get on a treadmill, condition of his is a joke. What the fuck are our coaches doing 

2 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Who do we bring in if he goes?

Fuck off with the straw man argument. It doesn't matter. What we have is fundamentally and irrevocably broken. We need to change it that's the first decision to be made. Who comes in is the second.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I hope behind the scenes they have started sounding people out I'd pull the trigger now but can see them waiting till international break 

What's depressing about that is I don't trust our board or our DOF

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just while I'm on a wee rant, when did we become a support that is lethargic over this, this is a banner waving let's fucking wreck the joint type of situation, if he is still manager tomorrow then we deserve everything we get, apathy gets us the same weekly. 

Aye mate but it’s no Mike Ashley so don’t go mad 

Just now, Inigo said:

Sounds insane to say it, but I'm near the point of saying we need to build for next season. That's how much of a chance I think we have in the league and CL.

Play the best of the young guys, stop playing the plodders like Jack and Davis and jobbers like Wright.

And get a new coaching team and Football Dept chief.

Agreed.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Do you think the team believes in GVB? 

nope, looking at them, their body language, the effort, spirit and fight aint there.  it looks like were running on 25 percent. were capable of much more but we choose to play in triangles around the back. the players do not look confident.