Aribo

28 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Salah played every game at Afcon, including penalty kicks in virtually every game but still turning it on for Liverpool.

Mane won Afcon playing every game for Senegal and still turning it on for Liverpool.

25 yr Old Joe Aribo who played 3 games is tired.

:lol: 

Our players seem to get tired playing too many games though. Players for other teams don't seem to have that problem. 

The way Aribo has jogged about for the last 2 months he should be fresh as fuck tbh. 

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

See in the second half, lundstrum (one of the only players to get pass marks btw!) tried to get the players and crowd going, he went to aribo “cmon” clapping his hands and the cunt turned his back on him.  I swear to god, me and the guy next to me both clocked it at the same time.  How he stayed on that pitch was an absolute disgrace and Gio needs to explain that decision when Ramsey was decent and Jack is one of our best players (granted maybe not today) but he keeps a cunt who the game was passing by and didn’t look interested.  Shambles.

Id build the team round lundstrum.

I hold my hands up on him. Only player witj grit and fight, him and big bassey 

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

That's every bit as bad as Barisic dropping to his knees at the old firm. Absolutely disgusting. He shouldn't kick another ball for the club after that.

Fucking disgusting. The lack of anything ? Get him so far tae fuck - fucking waste of space 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Fucking disgusting. The lack of anything ? Get him so far tae fuck - fucking waste of space 

Didn't notice it at the game, can't believe what I've just witnessed. Sums up the lack of desire and fight amongst those players.. should be ashamed of themselves. 

14 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Id build the team round lundstrum.

I hold my hands up on him. Only player witj grit and fight, him and big bassey 

There’s not a single player you could build this team around. Name one who you’d be desperate to keep ? 

Lundstrum just about gets pass marks but as far as building a team ? No chance 

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

Didn't notice it at the game, can't believe what I've just witnessed. Sums up the lack of desire and fight amongst those players.. should be ashamed of themselves. 

Didn’t notice it either. Show him the lower English Championship door. 

4 hours ago, theclothmonster said:

Leagues all but lost, rather see Lowry given game time over him, don't want to see Aribo in our strip again. Any sort of high tempo or running required and the guy just doesn't want to do it.

Cant believe Lowry wasn't even on the bench

Aribo seems to have the most fragile self-confidence in the squad, and that's saying something. When everything is going right like earlier this season he looks like a potential superstar, but the slightest bit of adversity and the confidence just visibly drains out of him and he's an empty jersey.

I think GVB and Gerrard before him have tried to protect him as dropping him due to form would probably see him regress into his shell and completely mentally collapse. We need strong characters and he isn't one, so he needs to be moved on as soon as the transfer window opens. 

2 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Our players seem to get tired playing too many games though. Players for other teams don't seem to have that problem. 

The way Aribo has jogged about for the last 2 months he should be fresh as fuck tbh. 

Should've called off international duty as injured the way their players do before crucial games.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Should've called off international duty as injured the way their players do before crucial games.

Who knows, maybe the scums board/Manager contact the relevant players national managers and "have a word". Don't expect our incompetents to have the nouse to do that. Just bend over and take it! 

"We will not be found wanting!" :confused:

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He stood and watched players run off him into dangerous area ffs. That's criminal.

As opposed to the numerous players who did nothing? 

Look, it sums up our pathetic performance but ffs that goal isn't on him.

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

As opposed to the numerous players who did nothing? 

Look, it sums up our pathetic performance but ffs that goal isn't on him.

Aye.

As opposed to players who at least took up defensive shape, he literally let cunts run off him into the box.

I'm not saying the goal is on him, but it's typical of what he's giving at thie moment which is half hearted performances and a defensive lack of care. Similar to Hetate goal at their dump where he trotted back whilst others sprinted.

He's a lazy cunt of a player, offering next to nothing, and his overall performance today should see him dropped from the squad, not just his cannybearsed attitude at the goal.