Aribo

16 hours ago, GOAT said:

See in the second half, lundstrum (one of the only players to get pass marks btw!) tried to get the players and crowd going, he went to aribo “cmon” clapping his hands and the cunt turned his back on him.  I swear to god, me and the guy next to me both clocked it at the same time.  How he stayed on that pitch was an absolute disgrace and Gio needs to explain that decision when Ramsey was decent and Jack is one of our best players (granted maybe not today) but he keeps a cunt who the game was passing by and didn’t look interested.  Shambles.

Big John came under criticism for their 2nd (i think) but he was like one of us out there yesterday. He was desperate to get us back into it. 

Aribo's a show pony that can get so far tae fuck. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Big John came under criticism for their 2nd (i think) but he was like one of us out there yesterday. He was desperate to get us back into it. 

Aribo's a show pony that can get so far tae fuck. 

Don't understand how you can start a player who had been miles off form for 3, going on 4, months. 

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Don't understand how you can start a player who had been miles off form for 3, going on 4, months. 

He wasn't in my preffered team. I thought he was massively overrated during his best period for us before AFCON. 

He hasn't done anything in this fixture for 2 years now, bar assisting that wee rat for his own goal 2 December's ago. 

21 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s A left footed Ovie Ejaria.

His career will go absolutely nowhere.

Take what we can in summer and get rid.

An insult to Ejaria when we see Aribo's game tbh.

On 03/04/2022 at 21:20, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not blaming him for the goal.

I'm stating he was a lazy cunt who left players to run away from him into dangerous areas from which the scum scored, and he barely gave a fuck.

He was THE worst today, again.

He was at fault for the goal is was his man that impeded Balogun making him fuck up an easy header.

On 04/04/2022 at 11:27, Chineseboy said:

Tbh, i  think he plays games like it's a 5-a-side.

Brought up playing midnight league 5s in london.... why he only has a left foot.

Really thought we were onto a winner after 3 seasons but hes long downed tools. May cost gio another chance next season if he continues to select him.

No doubt he will turn up on thurs night on the big stage....

Played semi pro up until 19/20. Shows at times

11 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Brought up playing midnight league 5s in london.... why he only has a left foot.

Really thought we were onto a winner after 3 seasons but hes long downed tools. May cost gio another chance next season if he continues to select him.

No doubt he will turn up on thurs night on the big stage....

Played semi pro up until 19/20. Shows at times

Did you see his tackle in the last 5-10 minutes? No fucking mercy!

He might not be playing well mate, but he hasn't downed the tools. There's a difference.

57 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

A show pony is the perfect description for him. He never tackles an opposition player. Wtf are our coaches teaching him, every player has to be able to tackle, especially in this league. 

One of their players went off injured after Aribo tackled him, and won the ball.

Anyway, I'll be glad to see the back of him and the core of this squad at this point tbh. Fed up of all the flattering to deceive. 

46 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

One of their players went off injured after Aribo tackled him, and won the ball.

Anyway, I'll be glad to see the back of him and the core of this squad at this point tbh. Fed up of all the flattering to deceive. 

Yes ok saying he never tackles is an exaggeration but he needs to do it far more than he is. All the best Rangers midfielders had dig as well as skill. 

1 hour ago, AGM_72 said:

Embarrassingly one footed for a guy who is paid to play, slow (unless he has room to work up a head of steam), thought processes & decision making even slower (with occasional exceptions), good for a nice goal now & again.

Seems short of real ‘drive’.

Hasn’t improved greatly since joining.

Don’t imagine he’ll amount to much after us, but doesn’t seem a bad lad, so I’ll be happy to claim ‘he played for us’ when he makes it…

23 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Embarrassingly one footed for a guy who is paid to play, slow (unless he has room to work up a head of steam), thought processes & decision making even slower (with occasional exceptions), good for a nice goal now & again.

Seems short of real ‘drive’.

Hasn’t improved greatly since joining.

Don’t imagine he’ll amount to much after us, but doesn’t seem a bad lad, so I’ll be happy to claim ‘he played for us’ when he makes it…

Decision making is a big one for me, a huge flaw with our attacking players. Not anywhere near incisive or decisive enough.

Lose count of the amount of times in every game where we end up in decent positions only to slow the game down and play safe/poor passes or resort to chucking in pathetic crosses.

I think he keeps the ball well in tight areas in europe which is useful to a point as it allows us to maintain attacks when we have less time on the ball but I've got it on good authority that he earns well over 20k p/w and he doesn't do anywhere near enough to justify that. 

2 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Decision making is a big one for me, a huge flaw with our attacking players. Not anywhere near incisive or decisive enough.

Lose count of the amount of times in every game where we end up in decent positions only to slow the game down and play safe/poor passes or resort to chucking in pathetic crosses.

I think he keeps the ball well in tight areas in europe which is useful to a point as it allows us to maintain attacks when we have less time on the ball but I've got it on good authority that he earns well over 20k p/w and he doesn't do anywhere near enough to justify that. 

Good point, mate, and it isn’t just Joe.

I do wonder if 4 full on seasons including deep progress in Europe has left a few heads frazzled, never mind the impact on their bodies?

Re ball retention, I think most teams we play in Europe will let us play our game to a point, which allows us to grow into a game & get something going.

Probably suits a number of ours more who aren’t as keen or able to make something happen, especially at close quarters as we are frequently faced with domestically.

Hate to give those bastards credit for anything, but we were crying out for someone to make a run like the Phantom did for the equaliser.

And yes, I’d also like to see more regular impact for that sort of money!

On 03/04/2022 at 17:15, Colin Traive said:

What the fuck you talking about ya fucking dildo?

Sorry about the abuse the other day mate. Just read it there.  Mistook you for someone else, had a few drinks in me and was raging we lost.

You didn't deserve that and I was well out of order. 

On 04/04/2022 at 11:12, esquire8 said:

He can rest now. Clear out his locker and fuck off down south with his agent. No need to play for us again.

He’ll make a good bit of cash out of the game but he’ll never cut it in England. Lower end championship will be as good as he’ll get. 
Tremendous skilful left foot but nothing else. No pace, weak and for a big guy is muscled out too easily. 
Still see him against Brown when he was 70/30 favourite for a ball and could have gone straight through Brown at the same time but he bottled it. 
Unforgivable