Just 1 goal

Durrant10

1 minute ago, Durrant10 said:

You need a goal to win any tie. This tie is not out our reach. We need to score anyway. 

1 nil away from home is decent. The score is low. 0-0 would of been Gios goal but to get a hit on the break. 

This can be done. 1986 v Kyiv for 1 

Also how many on here are intent on causing division. Seems to have gone thru the roof since the child abuse scandal over the other side of the city and you all gobble it up.   

Wot

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Oh...

There seems to be this common misconception amongst you lot over there that it's sick, or wrong to talk about the antics of that football club. That it's sadistic point scoring. It's Strange because in all other walks of life or forms of media it's talked about without the voyeuristic stigmata. It was ok to talk in public about the BBC scandal. It was ok to make movies about the Catholic church scandal. It's ok to make documentaries about Saville. But it's not ok to mention it when celtic are involved. Well I think we should keep going on about it. I think we should keep bringing it up until some sort of justice is served. I think we do have a moral obligation to not let it disappear.

There is a concentrated effort from everyone over there to keep this all hush hush. To hope it goes away quietly into the night. From directors to players to ex members to fathers....yes fathers of children who despite knowing what's went on willingly choose to support that club and introduce their children to that club all the while crying bloody murder about a few wee lines from some songs. 

Yous decorate a man and build a statue of a man who knew what was going on but decided to protect the football teams name over the livelihoods of young children. A man who has blood on his hands. So I'll keep singing about him knowing.

Fuck you very much.

18E9A88A-AEDB-4BED-A3CB-0CA7ECB4E40B.gif

Just now, Willis said:

They're seriously the most delusional shower of bastards on earth. It honestly must ba a catholic thing the way the completely ignore the skeletons in their closet while trying to take the moral high ground. Just like their church does.

I'd just be worried and embarrassed to the point I wouldn't mention it but the everyday fans bite and try turning it around as if we're the ones with the problem for mentioning it. It does make me think about the moral compass required to support a team who does that.

They are emboldened by years, decades of getting away with it.

Reminds me of a team of cluggers who put in some crunching tackles early on and the ref lets it go.

So, surprise surprise, they keep doing it - because they know they can get away with it.

At this point, the referee is almost as culpable as the hammer-throwing defender. You can’t blame the thug for taking the opportunity.

Same with the perverts. If no-one actually steps in and stops them, they interpret that as a green light to carry on.

4 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Oh...

There seems to be this common misconception amongst you lot over there that it's sick, or wrong to talk about the antics of that football club. That it's sadistic point scoring. It's Strange because in all other walks of life or forms of media it's talked about without the voyeuristic stigmata. It was ok to talk in public about the BBC scandal. It was ok to make movies about the Catholic church scandal. It's ok to make documentaries about Saville. But it's not ok to mention it when celtic are involved. Well I think we should keep going on about it. I think we should keep bringing it up until some sort of justice is served. I think we do have a moral obligation to not let it disappear.

There is a concentrated effort from everyone over there to keep this all hush hush. To hope it goes away quietly into the night. From directors to players to ex members to fathers....yes fathers of children who despite knowing what's went on willingly choose to support that club and introduce their children to that club all the while crying bloody murder about a few wee lines from some songs. 

Yous decorate a man and build a statue of a man who knew what was going on but decided to protect the football teams name over the livelihoods of young children. A man who has blood on his hands. So I'll keep singing about him knowing.

Fuck you very much.

We are talking about Penntic FC aren't we?

9 hours ago, Durrant10 said:

You need a goal to win any tie. This tie is not out our reach. We need to score anyway. 

1 nil away from home is decent. The score is low. 0-0 would of been Gios goal but to get a hit on the break. 

Wow

11 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Oh...

Fuck you very much.

Lead us, you hackle raising son of a bitch 🥲👏🇬🇧

15 hours ago, Durrant10 said:

Seems the original post has been edited, to get this back on track...

it may well be only one goal but where are our goals coming from right now?  We just don't look like scoring one nevermind two.

16 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Oh...

Fuck you very much.

Quite possibly the best post I've read on here. 👏

17 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Oh...

Fuck you very much.

This 👆all day every day.