Gerrard on Soccer Am

Rlm

1 minute ago, Rlm said:

I was probably just meaning any manager who stopped them doing 10, will always be well thought of in my opinion, helping the team achieve an unbeaten season etc, but everyone's opinion is different and that's ok. 

It's only your opinion that differs from everyone else in this thread lol 

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

For a club that rightfully prides itself on being noble and carrying ourselves with class, some of the mongos who follow us are anything but.

Trying to copy the tarriers of last season it's embarrassing 

Clearly wasn’t as hungry for more trophies as he made out last May, jumped at the money and clearly had lost interest several weeks before he finally left.  Was lucky not to have been sacked pre-covid and the form of his team this season was minging, it was dreadful viewing before he left.  Wish he‘d shut up about us but doubt his current team will ever deliver a trophy for him. 

I’ve always liked him. Some folk need a reality check. Any manager or player we have will always leave to go to a better league if and when they get the opportunity. We play In Scottish football which is a very poorly run league, where improvement is very minimal. 

9 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Leave Beale alone 👊

Snuck off with him.

Doesn’t matter the comments or tweets wishing us well or congratulating us that he puts out, he does that for every place that hes coached at.

Cunt was congratulating Sao Paulo while we were winning fuck all under Gerrard and his team.

2 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Snuck off with him.

Doesn’t matter the comments or tweets wishing us well or congratulating us that he puts out, he does that for every place that hes coached at.

Cunt was congratulating Sao Paulo while we were winning fuck all under Gerrard and his team.

What was the alternative? Just hang around Auchenhowie by himself?

3 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Snuck off with him.

I'll ask you the same question,

What do you suggest he should/could have done differently...