Europa League Final Tickets

May be the case that they take Euro away attendance over the My Gers cycle period they have. 

I hope they do because my suggestion does me out of a ticket :lol: Which is fair enough, not sure why those who have been at European away games this campaigns wouldn’t be first at the queue, seems mental to suggest otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

May be the case that they take Euro away attendance over the My Gers cycle period they have. 

I hope they do because my suggestion does me out of a ticket :lol: Which is fair enough, not sure why those who have been at European away games this campaigns wouldn’t be first at the queue, seems mental to suggest otherwise. 

Been 3 times to europe away and not a season ticket holder officially 🙈

9 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I agree to an extent but a lot of people dont or cant travel abroad to watch Rangers for a number of reasons. To suggest they "didn't bother" is unfair. I am a ST holder but don't travel abroad to see them for personal reasons, I would love to. As a consequence I dont expect to get a ticket for Sevilla which I am fine with. My dad said I was too young for him to take to Barcelona (11) but was fortunate yo get invited to hospitality for Manchester. Guess i'll watch this on TV but as I said thats OK, but lets get there first before we start arguing over ticket allocation process. 

I have a ST and I’m on MyGers, I don’t get to as many games as I would like because of the travel expenses of getting to Ibrox from NI and I don’t think I should be anywhere near a ticket, despite putting arguably more money into the club than the likes of @Copland bears brother. 

I wouldn’t feel more entitled to a ticket to a domestic cup final over someone that went to a couple of away cup games but doesn’t have a ST either.

The guy thinks about himself, he’s shown as much by constantly mentioning irrelevant pish like club shares as part of his argument.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

It's all down to this stupid point system, MYGERS is a joke but a joke the club made £1.2m from. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I have a ST and I’m on MyGers, I don’t get to as many games as I would like because of the travel expenses of getting to Ibrox from NI and I don’t think I should be anywhere near a ticket, despite putting arguably more money into the club than the likes of @Copland bears brother. 

I wouldn’t feel more entitled to a ticket to a domestic cup final more than someone that went to a couple of away cup games but doesn’t have a ST either.

The guy thinks about himself, he’s shown as much by constantly mentioning irrelevant pish like club shares as part of his argument.

Did you buy any shares  launch?  Or would you have been happy for us to go to,the wall?

Just now, andyhrfc said:

For what it’s worth I think there will be 4000 or so tickets that go to players, sponsors etc.  6000 to CCCS/MyGers.  Don’t think having a Euro way will come into it.

The way it's going no cunt will get a ticket if we get there,   It will be all sponsors and fuck knows what

Just now, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Mate, your shares don’t make you more entitled to a ticket to this final should we make it there, catch a grip. 

Never said they did , but the fact I have been on cccs for fuck knows how many years and pay for every home game regardless should at least give me a chance.

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Won't happen and nor should it.

I know a few who go to all the Euro trips, with or without tickets but would struggle to find Ibrox without a map.

They enjoy the trips and big games and that's great and they're cracking guys. One has great contacts so they usually bag tickets but they shouldn't be prioritised for the final

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I wouldn’t feel more entitled to a ticket to a domestic cup final over someone that went to a couple of away cup games but doesn’t have a ST either.

If you are also ticked all cup,games and friendlies and on CCCS then you should be in with a chance as you have paid your money,

And if you read my posts you will see I said because I have shares I should  not be entitled to jack shit.  

so get your facts straight will you 

3 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Won't happen and nor should it.

I know a few who go to all the Euro trips, with or without tickets but would struggle to find Ibrox without a map.

They enjoy the trips and big games and that's great and they're cracking guys. One has great contacts so they usually bag tickets but they shouldn't be prioritised for the final

I once knew a guy who passed away a couple of years back who went to all the away games to shop lift, never went near Ibrox but loved euro trips 

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You should tbf