Europa League Final Tickets

I got my ticket through Rangers and can’t see it on the app. When I click on the ticket portal link on the confirmation email I get :

Unfortunately, you are not authorised to browse this URL

Anyone else get this or should I be panicking ?

10 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Got a ticket from my mate who can’t make it now. The tickets in the rangers section does he just transfer the ticket over to me on the app? Wasn’t sure how it would work with rangers end tickets 

I don’t think anyone is certain with these ones mate 

9 hours ago, JoeTheShow said:

I got my ticket through Rangers and can’t see it on the app. When I click on the ticket portal link on the confirmation email I get :

Unfortunately, you are not authorised to browse this URL

Anyone else get this or should I be panicking ?

I think that is because you have already used the link to buy mate and all the tickets on that link are already sold.  There are a few have tickets showing from other ballots etc but the MyGers from last Friday night aren't showing yet.  I was told Monday at the latest from contact us on UEFA, but hoping for sooner to quell the nerves.

22 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

I think that is because you have already used the link to buy mate and all the tickets on that link are already sold.  There are a few have tickets showing from other ballots etc but the MyGers from last Friday night aren't showing yet.  I was told Monday at the latest from contact us on UEFA, but hoping for sooner to quell the nerves.

Nothing on app yet, but if you go to this link below, and login, you can see your allocation and your seat number.  Should put a few minds at rest.

https://europaleague-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account/tickets

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Right what’s the deal here? As far as I know UEFA were going to send a link to download the correct app which would then show your ticket? That hasn’t happened yet for me. I got through Rangers if this helps :lol:

Can download the app yourself mate and login in prep.  But nothing there yet.  However, see above, you can check your seat number allocated.

11 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Got a ticket from my mate who can’t make it now. The tickets in the Rangers section does he just transfer the ticket over to me on the app? Wasn’t sure how it would work with Rangers end tickets 

Get him to send it over to me and I'll sort it. :mutley:

3 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

Nothing on app yet, but if you go to this link below, and login, you can see your allocation and your seat number.  Should put a few minds at rest.

https://europaleague-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account/tickets

I still get the you can’t access this etc when I log in. I’m using phone though so don’t know if that makes matter as my friend used my log in details and tried from iPad and it worked? 

4 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

Aye I’m bricking it. I have the invoice and can see the purchase if I log into the portal on the laptop. Hoping it appears soon!