Europa League Final Tickets

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

And not even email anyone to tell them

3 year period when 1 of them was behind closed doors meaning no additional tickets were purchased, people who bought the add ons being rewarded which is clearly what the club are wanting by making the tiers tighter. Absolute arseholes.

18 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Unfortunately not. I had it last August so more than 6 months ago.

You could maybe get a £70 antibody test but tell them you had it 5 months ago and maybe the some antibodies will show up and then use their certificate 

5 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Spending money at Ibrox enables us to buy the players that play for us and pay them wages you know.

without that we would be signing 3rd rate players ffs

Football is not all about money. If that’s all you’re bothered about away to the soulless EPL. 

Do we make it through all these ties without any away support? No. 

Not everything has to be about pounds and pence into the coffers. More away European ties you’ve attended, the higher up the ladder you should be for a European final IMO.

I decided to just chance it and book my flights to Spain

£50 return Manchester -> Malaga, going on the 14th back on the 19th - last I checked tickets were still cheap for that route (going on Ryanair, back on Easyjet) if anyone else is interested

Will just kick about in Malaga for a few days, on the day of the game drive to Seville , 2h20m drive

Hotel + hire car has free cancellation until Saturday so I'll know if i'm going or not and can cancel if not required

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I decided to just chance it and book my flights to Spain

£50 return Manchester -> Malaga, going on the 14th back on the 19th - last I checked tickets were still cheap for that route (going on Ryanair, back on Easyjet) if anyone else is interested

Will just kick about in Malaga for a few days, on the day of the game drive to Seville , 2h20m drive

Hotel + hire car has free cancellation until Saturday so I'll know if i'm going or not and can cancel if not required

That’s what I was going to book and was keeping it quiet. Cheers for probably putting thr price right up!

14 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I’m taking my work laptop with me and not telling them I’m in Spain (I work from home most of the time anyway) 

That's a good idea actually, I may do the same and stay an extra day or two. Someone in work logged on every day from South Africa for two weeks a little while back so think theyd be pretty chilled about it 

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

That's a good idea actually, I may do the same and stay an extra day or two. Someone in work logged on every day from South Africa for two weeks a little while back so think theyd be pretty chilled about it 

Not sure if all companies have this, but at mine recently there was an IP check that wouldnt let someone log into the systems in Serbia and they got caught out.  Never used to be a thing at my work, was recent, but might be worth checking with IT.  Not sure if there are also potential insurance issues but again most places probably cool enough with it

Afternoon all, I'm a West Ham fan that was unsuccessful in the ballot.

If for any reason Rangers do not qualify and by some miracle West Ham do then I'd be more than happy to purchase tickets of those that were successful in ballot as they can be transferred across.

I have flights/hotel booked already.

1 hour ago, Ben Moore said:

If for any reason Rangers do not qualify and by some miracle West Ham do then I'd be more than happy to purchase tickets of those that were successful in ballot as they can be transferred across.

You a painter mate? 

Sound mate.

you can drop me a PM

Tree fiddy

On 08/05/2022 at 15:12, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Booked my indie ticket this morning. My dad still 1 point under the current threshold. The wait to see if the points threshold drops slightly on Monday/Tuesday is gonna be the death of us. Struggling to sleep due to nervousness and anxiety.

Apologies if I missed it but were more tickets released by the Club and did your old man get one?