Europa League Final Tickets

5 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Grass lol !

He'was cleared of the attack a few years back throwing acid over a reporter who,was printing pish about them  on say the Wednesday and died on the Friday. 

Was a good cunt as well and was only in his early 50's

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Did you sign up to VIP MyGers? I've heard it's effectively useless.

I honestly couldn't tell you, if it cost extra on top of the ticket, then I doubt I did.

All my ticketing for away stuff comes through vip Ibrox/corporate ticketing, so who knows.

I got tickets for me and my son for Hampden, but they were 15 rows apart, asked why this was to corporate ticketing, never got a reply.

The whole ticketing department seems a sham, where ever you sit, or whatever scheme you join.

4 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I assume you were in Germany with military, whereabouts? I spent time in Bielefeld, Paderborn, JHQ and Mulheim as a pads brat. 

Bad fallingbostel mate, near hohne/bergen

More northern than were you were, inbetween hamburg, hanover and bremen.

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Maybe mate but I’ve always felt that if you went to the games in the lead up to the final you should be there 

The home games are not cheap in Europe,   Charging £50'for us and £30 for kids,  don't mind the adult price but kids should be a lot cheaper just like   the strips for kids should be a hell of a lot cheaper as they are the future of the club 

Fuck I remember the £4 adult and child gate for the enclosure when they were building the Copland they were the days with guys walking about selling macaroon and chewing gum and diluted juice in a container with a straw. 

13 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Yes mate I know it, it wasn’t the best up there was it? Went to Bergen Belsen which I remember being near Hohne

Yes Bergen belsen is a harrowing place, almost as bad as aushwitz. Mass graves of children still there, big mounds in the ground, spent whole day there.

Yes next to hohne.

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cba looking or starting a thread but MyGers is going to 3 seasons rather than 5 next year. Fuming

Seen that aye, basically going to throw everybody into the same points bracket and it's a free for all regarding tickets

And encourages people to buy the extras for a few points which may make the difference

13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It's going to make things a complete mess I think.

I’m pissed off with it, would have likely been gold at the start or next update but no chance I’ll be close now. Load of bollocks

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Seen that aye, basically going to throw everybody into the same points bracket and it's a free for all regarding tickets

And encourages people to buy the extras for a few points which may make the difference

This is what people are doing for europe applying even if not going, just to keep them in gold points.

Then on colkection, not turning up. Upto 600 tickets went uncollected for Braga alone i bekieve...

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m roughly 1700 points, bet I’m silver next year with the caveat of “buy all this” to get back into gold. Mental 

Aye as far as I can work out, unless you've literally been to every single away & away European game over the last 3 years + bought everything they've offered, most people are going to be in silver at best

Then its going to just be ballots for everything basically

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye as far as I can work out, unless you've literally been to every single away & away European game over the last 3 years + bought everything they've offered, most people are going to be in silver at best

Then its going to just be ballots for everything basically

The free for all ballots are absolutely wild. They should just allocate you a ticket and give you a time limit and then move on. This 10,000 people getting an email saying your in the first ballot buy your ticket now is mental, especially on the most incompetent website ever. 

49 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cba looking or starting a thread but MyGers is going to 3 seasons rather than 5 next year. Fuming

Auto renewing us onto a scheme they've decided to change the criteria of :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The free for all ballots are absolutely wild. They should just allocate you a ticket and give you a time limit and then move on. This 10,000 people getting an email saying your in the first ballot buy your ticket now is mental, especially on the most incompetent website ever. 

No idea why they stopped that tbh, too much of an effort is the only reason I have

Basically next season you're going to need to be a ST holder, My Gers member, attend a good chunk of away matches, have a RTV subscription & buy whatever extras get you 10/20 points to push you ahead of the rest of the people just to have a chance of being in the ballot!

The fact it's 3 years, 1 of which was a covid year with no away games, means everybody is just going to be grouped in low/mid silver I think.