Europa League Final Tickets

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Your brother deserves a ticket to the final should we make it there more than you do. I say that as someone with a ST and who has MyGers. 

The supporters that have made the effort to follow across Europe should of course come first regarding this final. You’re just a weird me me me weirdo, you’re the same with the safe standing stuff aswell 

Yes and no. Just because he stays in a good location with cheap airfares meaning he can essentially go on a few mini breaks to watch Rangers abroad and is lucky enough to always get a spare ticket off someone over there without officially getting a ticket through the club isn’t the same as being a paid up member.

Fair enough going but a season ticket is way more of an official commitment to the club than hoping we get through a few European ties and flying yourself out there on the odd chance you get lucky with a spare.

He’s the sort of person who’d complain they never get a final ticket even though the club have literally no trace or record of him going to games.

in all honesty whatever the system is there will always be people moaning about it.

11 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

CCCS is a financial commitment throughout they year not everyone will be able to afford, MyGers is a 1 off payment.

Look I think MYGERS is a con and should never have been entertained by the club.  Paying money to hopefully get an away ticket is just wrong 

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

Yes and no. Just because he stays in a good location with cheap airfares meaning he can essentially go on a few mini breaks to watch Rangers abroad and is lucky enough to always get a spare ticket off someone over there without officially getting a ticket through the club isn’t the same as being a paid up member.

Fair enough going but a season ticket is way more of an official commitment to the club than hoping we get through a few European ties and flying yourself out there on the odd chance you get lucky with a spare.

He’s the sort of person who’d complain they never get a final ticket even though the club have literally no trace or record of him going to games.

in all honesty whatever the system is there will always be people moaning about it.

I think someone that made the effort to travel across Europe throughout the tournament deserves to be at the final more than someone who didn’t bother but has the luxury of living a stones throw from Ibrox and going to home friendly games.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I think someone that made the effort to travel across Europe throughout the tournament deserves to be at the final more than someone who didn’t bother but has the luxury of living a stones throw from Ibrox and going to home friendly games.

So what about shares, should we include them also?  No we should not, It's about what you pay Rangers through the turnstiles every season that should come first, 

If you have a book, go to cup and friendlies and away European games, on cccs and in MYGERS then you are all but guaranteed a ticket.  

16 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Suck ma dick ya fucking knob, been going to Ibrox before you even knew where it was 

I actually believe you run about with a cardboard box on your head painted as Ibrox, because you believe you are the club itself.

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think some folk are confusing spending money at Ibrox, and following the team across the world, and thinking because it’s more profitable for the club that = loyalty.

For me the no 1 criteria for the final should be how many European away games have you attended, and then work down.

And that comes from someone who hasn’t been able to make an away tie this season. 

Spending money at Ibrox enables us to buy the players that play for us and pay them wages you know.

without that we would be signing 3rd rate players ffs

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

I actually believe you run about with a cardboard box on your head painted as Ibrox, because you believe you are the club itself.

Well who's the crazy one here,   No one owns Ibrox as no one has over 50% of the shares.  

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I agree to an extent but a lot of people dont or cant travel abroad to watch Rangers for a number of reasons. To suggest they "didn't bother" is unfair. I am a ST holder but don't travel abroad to see them for personal reasons, I would love to. As a consequence I dont expect to get a ticket for Sevilla which I am fine with. My dad said I was too young for him to take to Barcelona (11) but was fortunate yo get invited to hospitality for Manchester. Guess i'll watch this on TV but as I said thats OK, but lets get there first before we start arguing over ticket allocation process. 

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

When it comes to nonce like behaviour then yes , guess you think stein was right to not pick up the phone 

Away you go grass,   Always thought you were a wrong yin,   A grass who stays in easterhouse ffs what next?

20 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think some folk are confusing spending money at Ibrox, and following the team across the world, and thinking because it’s more profitable for the club that = loyalty.

For me the no 1 criteria for the final should be how many European away games have you attended, and then work down.

And that comes from someone who hasn’t been able to make an away tie this season. 

100%

I made more European away games in the old travel club when i lived in Germany.

I dont deserve a ticket for the final but will still be there(booked) if we get there

3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I agree to an extent but a lot of people dont or cant travel abroad to watch Rangers for a number of reasons. To suggest they "didn't bother" is unfair. I am a ST holder but don't travel abroad to see them for personal reasons, I would love to. As a consequence I dont expect to get a ticket for Sevilla which I am fine with. My dad said I was too young for him to take to Barcelona (11) but was fortunate yo get invited to hospitality for Manchester. Guess i'll watch this on TV but as I said thats OK, but lets get there first before we start arguing over ticket allocation process. 

Got 2 tickets for Manchester,   Was in the travel club luckily that season

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

100%

I made more European away games in the old travel club when i lived in Germany.

I dont deserve a ticket for the final but will still be there(booked) if we get there

That's it, plenty of boozers and you,still soak up the atmosphere,

Just leave the return open ended in case we win as fuck knows when we will get back, their will be no one at the Scottish cup final if we win. All still be pissed in spain