Europa League Final Tickets

10 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I was lucky enough to get tickets in the UEFA ballot but I couldn’t agree more with you. Those tickets should have went to the clubs to distribute to their own supporters. 

if we do get through, no matter if the final is against West Ham or Frankfurt the Nou Camp wouldn’t satisfy demand. 
I’m also high silver in My Gers but didn’t hold to much hope of getting a ticket from Rangers.

What are people classing as high Silver? Like 20 points off Gold or 200 points? 

4 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Silver starts at 966 and gold starts at 1616.

I’m just under 1500, I would class that as high silver. Probably only need to empty the superstore to reach gold.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Silver starts at 966 and gold starts at 1616.

I’m just under 1500, I would class that as high silver. Probably only need to empty the superstore to reach gold.

I’m around the same given less than 3000 are in Gold that leaves 7000 for Silver so would expect that would be enough but there’s no idea of knowing how the 14000 in Silver are spread out but possibly an even spread.

Also that is assuming the first 10,000 offered a ticket will be able to travel to Seville in the first place, you would assume a high % would but it won’t be 100% take up.

3 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

I’m around the same given less than 3000 are in Gold that leaves 7000 for Silver so would expect that would be enough but there’s no idea of knowing how the 14000 in Silver are spread out but possibly an even spread.

Also that is assuming the first 10,000 offered a ticket will be able to travel to Seville in the first place, you would assume a high % would but it won’t be 100% take up.

Hate to get ahead of ourselves as we’re not there yet.

For me any points awarded in My Gers should be based on attending games, not how much you spend in the store etc.

Good luck mate.

1 hour ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

I’ve got 1534 points, so less than 100 points off gold. If we get to the final and that’s not enough points for a ticket then I’ll be asking some serious question of MyGers considering we’re getting 10k tickets and there’s only 2.9k ish members in gold.

4 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

I’ve got 1534 points, so less than 100 points off gold. If we get to the final and that’s not enough points for a ticket then I’ll be asking some serious question of MyGers considering we’re getting 10k tickets and there’s only 2.9k ish members in gold.

You’ll be fine less than 3000 Gold so I would doubt there’s 7000 just under that, who knows how low it will go, I’m booked up and going regardless now, fully committed! 

14 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

There's around 3,000 hospitality ST holders now that Bar72 is included I think. Then factor in sponsor, staff and player tickets. You should be ok but it may be tight.

If we get through it will be interesting if they do this as straight top down MyGers or do it via Semi Finals and Finals allocation priority 1 top down.

11 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There's around 3,000 hospitality ST holders now that Bar72 is included I think. Then factor in sponsor, staff and player tickets. You should be ok but it may be tight.

If we get through it will be interesting if they do this as straight top down MyGers or do it via Semi Finals and Finals allocation priority 1 top down.

Unless they are in MYGERS then MYGERS term and condition states MYGERS customers will get priority to all games not played at Ibrox,   

I would expect most Bar 72 punters to be in MYGERS.

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Unless they are in MYGERS then MYGERS term and condition states MYGERS customers will get priority to all games not played at Ibrox,   

I would expect most Bar 72 punters to be in MYGERS.

Bar 72 are corporate and as such don’t use mygers just like the other corporate sections.