Travel and accommodation for Seville

38 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Got chatting to these old cunts in a coffee shop in Malaga over from Aberdeenshire, got talking about the game and I said I've got a ticket to the game and he went "how does your kind always get tickets to these events" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was a bit taken aback by that comment tbh, not even sure how it's true :lol:, was a good-natured chat until that point, asked him what he meant and his pal told him to stfu and told me to ignore it

Anyway, be great to meet folk from here in Seville on Weds - anyone heading to the alameda de hercules fanzone or is everyone going to the other stadium? 

I'll be in the fanzone I expect, if there's an RM meet I'll come over.

42 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Got chatting to these old cunts in a coffee shop in Malaga over from Aberdeenshire, got talking about the game and I said I've got a ticket to the game and he went "how does your kind always get tickets to these events" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was a bit taken aback by that comment tbh, not even sure how it's true :lol:, was a good-natured chat until that point, asked him what he meant and his pal told him to stfu and told me to ignore it

Anyway, be great to meet folk from here in Seville on Weds - anyone heading to the alameda de hercules fanzone or is everyone going to the other stadium? 

Alameda for me mate 👍

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Should have asked him how his kind managed to get old.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

That’s a ridiculous comment, probably the same type who was outraged at Kamara being racially abused but so ignorant over his own comments.

Intention for us is Alameda whenever the fuck we get there!

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Fucking hell!

They obviously don't travel with Rangers much, there are a few Asian lads who follow us away and in Europe. 

I'll be in Seville from tomorrow afternoon. Give me a shout when you come through on Wednesday. 

I’ve realised from reading comments the nature of the remark. That is fucking unreal, credit to you for taking it in your stride.

That's a bit shit, how did you get a ticket anyway?

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Should've ignored the messages from Souness and co and lamped the cunt, just jealous bastards unable to hide their feelings.

Just now, Cammy. Watp. said:

trying to suggest my cats not staunch buddy?

A cat on its way to Seville would not surprise me at this point :lol: 

I’ll never forget when Gerrard was paraded at Ibrox there was dogs off leads and newborns in prams in the enclosure

Support is something else

It’s probably too late now as anyone heading this way will already be on the road- but there’s a crash on the M5 between junctions 5 and 6, all the traffic is having to come off. The signs say there’s a 30 minute delay but we’ve already been stopped for 20 without moving, and we’re still 2 miles away from the exit 😣