Europa Final Atmosphere

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Normally you get your ticket handed to you when you check in. This probably won't be the case this time with it being QR codes via UEFA. 

How many points do you have? 

1400 odd so no chance going independent 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Anybody know if you actually need to go on the day trip to get the ticket or can just pay it get ticket snd make your own way? 

There is 2 options, one with ticket and plane then there’s the second which is ticket only and called independent travel 

48 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

There is 2 options, one with ticket and plane then there’s the second which is ticket only and called independent travel 

I know mate but no way I’ve enough points to get independent travel ticket so was thinking might have more chance through the day trip as most people won’t fancy that, looking like ticket tout sites I think 😂

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I know mate but no way I’ve enough points to get independent travel ticket so was thinking might have more chance through the day trip as most people won’t fancy that, looking like ticket tout sites I think 😂

🤣

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just sitting looking at random football stuff on the Internet and I've just seen that the Europa Conference final is in fucking Albania, in a stadium that holds just under 22,000, that is a fucking disgrace man.

That’s ridiculous the fans  will be lucky to get a few thousand tickets .

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Place will be a riot with Roma and Feyenoord too :lol: 

It's unbelievable m8, can you imagine the yanks in the NFL approving major finals in stadiums that size, I just find It utterly bizarre, I include Ibrox in this btw, major finals should be played in the biggest capacities possible. 

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It's unbelievable m8, can you imagine the yanks in the NFL approving major finals in stadiums that size, I just find It utterly bizarre, I include Ibrox in this btw, major finals should be played in the biggest capacities possible. 

Agree mate anything under 60 K shouldn't even be looked at 

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Does anyone know what the process of ground selection looks like. it seems a bit random.

On 06/05/2022 at 19:26, McEwan's Lager said:

Real are the most storied club in the game. Liverpool are up there with Milan and Bayern as royalty of the European Cup. Both sides are split one a piece in finals against each other. It's going to be a cracker of a game. Much better than if it was against City.

Lucky sod here going to the Europa and CL finals. Greedy or what. 

On 06/05/2022 at 19:52, BillyG91 said:

he is going on about how it's a win for european tournaments which is full of fans who are only there to see the big famous rich teams and not about supporting the teams. i was simply pointing out that i don't care for liverpool or real madrid who are two huge clubs with a lot more money than us. i agree with OP in that it's exciting that a major european final will have two teams who haven't won a european title in 40-50 years.

Nice one billy, ya fucking moron 

7 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I think Ibrox would be a reasonable venue, anything less than 50,000 is silly imo.

Folk say its all about the TV money and they're correct but I think a European final being played in a historic stadium like Ibrox is a bigger attraction than the same game in a random stadium no ones heard of.

14 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just sitting looking at random football stuff on the Internet and I've just seen that the Europa Conference final is in fucking Albania, in a stadium that holds just under 22,000, that is a fucking disgrace man.

I didn’t even know Albania played football:cup: